Hot keis question

ShinyBoy

Question

7 answers to this question

The normal shortcut bar (the botton one) does not need to ctrl click+number. Just hit the number.

If you click on the "+" at the upper left of this bar, you will open another one above it. If you put skills on this bar, you will have to use the ctrl and hit the number to use those skills.

Note that you have a number at the left of those bars. If you click on the arrows next to the number, you will notice that you have 4 sets of shortcuts bars to switch. you may also usse the (') button to switch those bars.

o yeah i know.. my question can i change the ctr to alt.. it feels like alt is more easier to click than ctr.. i like it to suggest it to change it to alt like Edda if u know the game.. more comfortable to use than ctr.. just suggesting it.. i hope GM can see this :)) 

o yeah i know.. my question can i change the ctr to alt.. it feels like alt is more easier to click than ctr.. i like it to suggest it to change it to alt like Edda if u know the game.. more comfortable to use than ctr.. just suggesting it.. i hope GM can see this :)) 

Yeah to far when you need to click 6 onwards lmao coz u usually just use 1 hands for this, but I kind of got use to using 2 hands when it came to ctrling + 6 up or sometimes by just using the mouse. Nice thought but it would be weird to me if they'd change it, coz i've been playing luna like 5 years not all those years in cl ofc

yeah only Left Ctrl... cannot from Right Ctrl

Alt only for change Skill Bar from 1 to 4...

example: you press Alt 3, your skill bar will change to Skill Bar No3 :)

I using 2 hand for Hold Left Ctrl+6 to 0, I only use them for Buff Skills :)

I heard about a keyboard that has macro so you can record the keys you press into a 1 key forgot about the name my prof use it for the game flyf not sure if it will work in luna

that would be awesome!! please share when u remember.. XDD

if they only change the ctr to alt..

ctr for tabing skill bars..

alt for (+) up Skills

hope they can edit the hot keys..