Does Blunt Shield Skill Bugged?

ziet465

Question

16 answers to this question

if you're asking if you can use it while dual wielding then yes its still bugged

What exactly is the bug, if I may ask?

Because, as far as I can tell, I haven't experienced any issues with it while dual-wielding.

i mean is that skill bugged for example after Blunt Shield lvl 16 it will bugged as told in this guide http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/184-fighter-paladin-guide/ like the earthquake skill after lvl 20 it will bugged (i never tried) 

Or the stun effect in celestia luna is bugged? 

and may i know how the bug on stun effect working ?

I don't think it means the skill is bugged, i think its referring to the stun itself.

You cant stun lock someone over and over again if they are already stunned. So if I used RI and stunned someone, then used blunt shield while that person is still stunned by RI and stunned them with blunt shield, the stun for blunt shield won't have any effect, even if there are stars above that monster/persons head.

I don't know about the skill itself but i think that's what the guide means

At lvl 20 RI has a 79% chance of stunning and at 15 blunt shield a 77% chance so if you max it out it should have a better stun. Again im not entirely sure because i dont have a character that can get blunt shield past lvl 15

At lvl 20 RI has a 79% chance of stunning and at 15 blunt shield a 77% chance so if you max it out it should have a better stun. Again im not entirely sure because i dont have a character that can get blunt shield past lvl 15

anyway thx for the infow really helpfull

Correction : stun from RI isn't same with stun from blunt shield. (The status bar 'debuff').

For example : destro Burning Crash and Erathquake's Stun have a same debuff icon.

Yes its what like eon said, the 2nd skill won't take effect if the 1st skill effect still applied.

Same as RI + blunt shield, RI has it own debuff icon, so yes, that 2 skill can be stacked.

At level 20 blunt shield, the stun chance is 89 percent.

Correction : stun from RI isn't same with stun from blunt shield. (The status bar 'debuff').

For example : destro Burning Crash and Erathquake's Stun have a same debuff icon.

Yes its what like eon said, the 2nd skill won't take effect if the 1st skill effect still applied.

Same as RI + blunt shield, RI has it own debuff icon, so yes, that 2 skill can be stacked.

I think the only time that a stun buff would stack is if you are going to use 1 and only 1 stun skill.

Example: at max blunt shield stun time is 7sec while cd is 4sec, this means u could use B.shield again while stun duration of the first hit is still in place (in which case stun duration would stack).

But for the other instance mentioned above, I am not pretty sure about different stun debuff icon stacking.

Coz as far as I have experienced using my magnus, RI and BC stun (which does not have the same stun icon) causes a stun bug  (stars on opponent but can move and hit) and stun time does not stack (if im going to base on previous post, RI and BC has different stun icon).

I might just be wrong, but that is based on my observation when using my own char.