Will bugs stay in the game forever?

Fried Chicken

Question

19 answers to this question

yes my ass you can't even use any skill with dual wield here and most mobs aren't even here, where are the smaller maggots and mossies lol

Oh that's a bug?

I always wondered where the mossies were, xD I thought I was just imagining the mossie hunts from before haha. -.-;

Oh that's a bug?

I always wondered where the mossies were, xD I thought I was just imagining the mossie hunts from before haha. -.-;

yeap they're on Luna Beta or on Luna Beta Preparing to Plus (Pre-Plus), bit forgot about which one

yeap they're on Luna Beta or on Luna Beta Preparing to Plus (Pre-Plus), bit forgot about which one

I remember them vaguely in Gpot, because a lot of people formed Mossie parties for lvling.

xD We have a lot of mantis in GG replacing the Mossie's in CL though, o.o

• Founder

Once the new update is released we will be focusing on in-game related bugs such as broken skills. When we get to this point we will setup an actual bug tracker where players can report all the skill/etc bugs and we can resolve them 1 by 1.

We are still quite a ways away from that though. We still need to get this large update finished and released first.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Once the new update is released we will be focusing on in-game related bugs such as broken skills. When we get to this point we will setup an actual bug tracker where players can report all the skill/etc bugs and we can resolve them 1 by 1.

We are still quite a ways away from that though. We still need to get this large update finished and released first.

i hope it will release soon sir.

• Upvote 1

3 years is enough :)

actually on that 3 years, Brandon once ever do some fixing Bugs and do some updates... I forgot where is the post

-fixing bug is about to make words on Chat are not separated to new line

-and the update is about we can DD with same Gender

-no more Item "Monster Triggers" dropping from Monsters

I forgot about the rest... XD

actually on that 3 years, Brandon once ever do some fixing Bugs and do some updates... I forgot where is the post

-fixing bug is about to make words on Chat are not separated to new line

-and the update is about we can DD with same Gender

-no more Item "Monster Triggers" dropping from Monsters

I forgot about the rest... XD

dude that was 3 years ago , sorry not to be rude but a month or 1 year probably updates that can keep the server lively in the economy will attract more players to play i mean players that are truly newbie not money players (php, RMT).

• Founder

The last client update is here: http://forum.celesti...te-sep-28-2011/

While I do agree there has been a lack of client updates, you have no idea what is actually required to develop Luna Online. That post is only the last client update we have made, there have been many improvements server-side while we attempt to make the server more stable.

We've made it very clear are a more interested in making the server stable before we put our full focus on ingame/client issues.

I can understand your concerns but you don't know what's going on behind the scenes, topics like do not help the situaiton what so ever. Perhaps state the issues with details that concern you the most, instead of complaining in general.

There is a good reason most official servers have shutdown. Perhaps you should find a more stable/updated classic Luna Online server.. Oh wait, none exist.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

2011 so it means almost 2 years ago, and on 2012 the update is about:

-no more monster trigers drops from monsters, by Reid << yeah this one was Reid Posted it

-Necromancer Skill, Devil Armor Fixed but currents still not changed yet on status, by Reid

at least there is 1 or 2 Updates/Fixing... hehehehehe XD

hmm anyway, what big Updates would come next? is secret and it would be big surprises :wub:

Honestly Celestia has been the best private server, by far. A few bugs here and there but its not enough to make someone rage quit. i love the atmosphere and large community of this server. yeah i want updates but cl is fine the way it is :o

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

• Founder

Honestly Celestia has been the best private server, by far. A few bugs here and there but its not enough to make someone rage quit. i love the atmosphere and large community of this server. yeah i want updates but cl is fine the way it is :o

I cannot believe someone actually downvoted this. Whoever did it does not deserve to be playing on this server.

Closed.

• Upvote 1