For the ladies

Seraphyre

• Game Master

Have any of you had a problem where another girl comes along when you're hanging with a couple friends and starts insinuating stuff? Like, for example, calling you a slut or a whore - or something along those lines - because you're around guys.

I've had this happen a couple times, and it's like  <_< 

Me having guy friends doesn't make me a slut or a whore, and laughing with them doesn't mean I'm flirting. I mean, I don't know if it's jealousy, or if there's that feel of competition, or what it is; but I find that many girls are like that. 

Makes me wonder why we can't just be friends, and share the friends, instead of trying to compete for attention. I don't want that, I just want a good time, we can all have the attention  :unsure:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Game Master

It doesn't necessarily have to be in person, although I have that problem too, but I've had it happen online too. Which is dumb considering most of the players online are guys  :huh:

It doesn't necessarily have to be in person, although I have that problem too, but I've had it happen online too. Which is dumb considering most of the players online are guys  :huh:

Yeah, i know some guys online (Wint3r :wub: ), and all of them are actual friends, well, online friends.  Yet i still get called a whore even on the internet.  I mean even if i post a picture of myself i'm a whore.  I just can't win <_<

• Game Master

I mean even if i post a picture of myself i'm a whore  <_<

This. I've stopped posting pictures of myself online cause people say I'm an attention whore and I'm just trying to gain attention from people because I'm a girl, and so on. 

I've also been called similar names, because I have more guy friends. Honestly I let them just call me what they please; doesn't bother me one bit. I know my actions, that's all that matters. I get along with guys way more than I do with girls, because of all the drama. Sadly, that's what most girls feed off of, drama. The world is filled with judgmental people, what can we do? Take it as the haters being your motivators, they motivate you to ignore them and to keep doing what you do just to bother them even more :P

• Upvote 3

Guest Derpyderp

Well i don't have friends, just my kitty.  But when i was in school i used to get that, all of a sudden i'm a whore because i have friends that aren't female <_<

cat power!  

• 2 weeks later...

“Most haters are stuck in a poisonous mental prison of jealousy and self-doubt that blinds them to their own potentiality.” 

tumblr_meagkqMvtS1qc5wono1_r1_500_zps83b

OMG AGREE +1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 D:

• Upvote 2

Okay im a boy but i looked in this forum anyway... xD

I have the same problem, when im with my friends. I talk mush better with girls, than i do with guys. So i more together with my girl (friends) (not couple), and it makes pretty many guys jaloux  <_<  <_<  <_<

• Upvote 1

Easier for a boy to be friends with girls... as long as the end result isn't sex, that makes it complicated :/

I'm a boy but yet i find it hard to befriend with girls . . (-...-)

AND we're not even in our age yet to talk bout sex

>.<

As for ur case, just ignore those ppl. :O

(u could hit them if theyve crossd d limit tho)

I'm a ninety eight years old boy with a girl avatar and I agree to some of you that it's easier for a boy to be friends with girls..

I don't know, It's like, when I'm with a girl I could easily talk with them without thinking about unimportant stuffs.. But when it comes to boys, I'm always struck with weird feelings, It's like I want to punch him in the face, and It's hard to even start or maintain a conversation..

So when I need to get social with a male stranger, I can't do that alone but with my friends..

I'm not that sexy boy type nor a flirter..

And I was joking about the ninety eight.. A grandpa, here? It might be, but not me..  ^_^ 

I'm not that sexy boy type nor a flirter..

Well my main down-side is that i like flirting, it works with my boyfriend but for the most part other people think i'm either being weird or they flirt back, which is awkward.

I prefer to have girl friends than being friends with boys, since boys only think about one thing <_< :lol: