Gamers Union Presents

Event.png

Scheduled for Saturday August 3, 2013

Only 12 Players per bracket. First come first served.

You Must Register to be entered in the event. To Register Copy-Paste this Format in reply & fill out:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

IGN: Example
Level: 150
Guild: Lingerie
Class: Warrior
Bracket: 150 - 138

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Time Notice: If a bracket finishes quicker then expected, we will wait until the time for the next bracket to start.

If you are late for your match past 5 minutes you will be disqualified. If you Dis-connect for more then 5 minutes you will receive a Dis-connection award, but you will also be Dis-qualified.

Each Bracket has a 12 player limit but, 2 extra players will be chosen to be put on a waiting list, in-case a player is dis-qualified from the first initial round of a bracket. Making it a total of 14 Participants per bracket

Rules

No cheating of any kind    

No De-Leveled Characters    

No Tampered Items    

No Out-side Healing    

No Substitutes For The Character That You Sign-up With

No Healing Items! Hp & Mp!

Regulations - Most will be told prior to your match

Entire Inventory Must Be Cleaned Out Besides Items That Will Be Used

You must not communicate with guild/Union members

No contacting friends/guild mates/union members between duels

You must keep your inventory filled with the filler items of our choice (Rubies Ect any item to fill your bag We pick)

You Can Not Tell Other Players The Location For A Bracket. = Dis-Qualified

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Banned Skills - Read Me Well!

Warrior - Blunt Shield, Body Check, Blizzard, 

Mage - Holy Barrier, Chill Breeze, Divine Hold, Binding Soul, Blizzard, Lightning Stun, Cripple, Tranquility, Shield of Justice

Rogue - Foil, Stealth, 

Limit your replies to suggestions Please Or Supportive Comments.

Thank you.

(Under Construction)

• Upvote 1

Guest Derpyderp

I now know that to be posted here it needs to be approved by GM. Can you please move the topic?

How do you get an event approved btw?

ask a gm nicely. 

• Administrator

Remember that if you wish to host an event as a player the rewards are out of your pocket.

PS: it's your job to see if players use edits/etc, GMs do not have time to check players for you for such stuff. (It's a tedious job that takes hours to do if you have more than 10 players participating and it's the part I dislike most about hosting my own PvP events, that's why I stopped doing it)

Remember that if you wish to host an event as a player the rewards are out of your pocket.

PS: it's your job to see if players use edits/etc, GMs do not have time to check players for you for such stuff. (It's a tedious job that takes hours to do if you have more than 10 players participating and it's the part I dislike most about hosting my own PvP events, that's why I stopped doing it)

I have a few idea's that will solve the problem. I am going to request the player to empty there inventory besides the items they are using for there duel. I will trade them to look at everything they have to use for the event, then I will fill there inventory with Stacks of (Rubys, Emeralds ect). To confirm they have nothing in there inventory. They will then be required to stay with us in a party for the remainder of the event. <-- So No warehouse.

And since each event duel is held in a secret location (No Spectators) He will not have time to request someone to trade him items back to cheat.

There might be a more simple solution but, I liked this one better xP

And if a single spot in there inventory has an item they have to comply to remove it, or get dis-qualified.

Now that I typed it out, it looks tedious. But I think is possible.

We will Mega-Phone the winner of each duel. And who he/she will battle next :)

Prizes are getting donated by people more then I thought and I have a few stuff set aside for the event.

The event's focus is not to circulate around amazing prizes only, its for the fun to since the players in our union wanted some kind of event. The prizes are just to attract those "Only in it for the money" players and get us some interesting duels.

So far we have a few costume set's, some item shop stuff, Exp scrolls, and 10b for the event total. By Friday I will get some glasses, phixus/hellen's, and depending on how bracket works out maybe 1 or 2 Bwl. I do not want to give away everything in prize list so #DownLow :P

I am working in having every match recorded for youtube but, No promises on that...

Hard ^

Claim you need to dig deeply in the rules section , mages got freeze/sleep wich will own everything  (players won't think its fair) , rogues both hiding won't resolve in nothing well but it's up to you . There was an event pretty much the same and it was a sucess , with videos and everything , it's kinda troublesum to fill the inventory with gems (players will still find a way without you know) , well try to ask 1 of the owners of this event 

Here - http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/11946-ultimate-celestia-fighter-ucf/

+1

• Upvote 2

Claim you need to dig deeply in the rules section , mages got freeze/sleep wich will own everything  (players won't think its fair) , rogues both hiding won't resolve in nothing well but it's up to you . There was an event pretty much the same and it was a sucess , with videos and everything , it's kinda troublesum to fill the inventory with gems (players will still find a way without you know) , well try to ask 1 of the owners of this event 

Here - http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/11946-ultimate-celestia-fighter-ucf/

+1

I ran a scenario (Pretend event dual match) and this was a solid way to prevent any cheating. We did other things but, this is the fastest and most fool proof way to do it based on the test that we did. There is no way for them to get around it. 

I did not finish banning certain skills yet, I am still making list of banned skills using Skill Calculator. Thanks though :)

I might also organize it so that every play gives us 4 screen shots. There inventory, and all 4 bags. <-- Easy to xD

LOL, you banned all immobilizing skills of mages? haha but the rune impact on warriors you don't? and the shield boomerang of rogue XDD...

funny  how people hate mages in pvp <3

goodluck to all fighters and rogues it is more like fighter vs. rogues(mages will be useless w/o any immobilizing skills lol)

• Upvote 2

LOL, you banned all immobilizing skills of mages? haha but the rune impact on warriors you don't? and the shield boomerang of rogue XDD...

funny  how people hate mages in pvp <3

goodluck to all fighters and rogues it is more like fighter vs. rogues(mages will be useless w/o any immobilizing skills lol)

Please understand the (Under Construction) sign in large bold lettering.

All Stun Skills With a Long Enough Stun Are Banned. Including for Rogues, Mages, And Warriors alike.

I will only ask that you please stay patient as the list is completed Prior to you commenting. Thank you.