Wikia

† Clise †

Do we have a Wiki or something?

If not I am fixing up http://lunaonline.wikia.com/wiki/Luna_Online_Wiki all based of Celestia.

I saw someone made an attempt to fix it before and posted on the forums talking about the idea, but it looks like they abandoned the project also. 

I found this Celestia Luna specific wikia but, someone messed parts of it up with Cursing/racism/un-reliable information so it no longer a usable source. http://celestia-luna.wikia.com/wiki/Celestia_Luna_Wiki

I see. Well I will try to fix it to keep me occupied anyways. 

I know that if I finish the Construction/Destruction section I can send newbies to the Wikia instead of explaining it which is very difficult.

I also want to finish the Job tree guide trees, to clear up some confusion over the Elf only Human only classes.

Item list & Monsters I will not do until the very very end.

Someone somewhere will find it useful. 

It also appears that pages on monsters (some but not all) are given slapdash/trolling descriptions on the Luna Wiki. It'll be interesting to see how a renovated Wiki will look like. 

I saw you edited the wikia not long ago, do you still help fix it? Any help would be awesome. Since its a lot of work.

I will be getting to Monters, items, and drops way later.

I am still creating diagrams/charts for jobs.

I saw you edited the wikia not long ago, do you still help fix it? Any help would be awesome. Since its a lot of work.

I will be getting to Monters, items, and drops way later.

I am still creating diagrams/charts for jobs.

Yeah, though it takes a little while. I try to kill a couple hundred monsters to confirm the drops I get, and record it on notepad or word before I post it up on Wikia. I'm more focused on expanding the information regarding mages, too, and inserting whatever information I find on the forums that appears reliable. Data regarding construction materials is also a bit lacking, though most of it is just tedious work. Hopefully there will be more contributors. 

Yeah, though it takes a little while. I try to kill a couple hundred monsters to confirm the drops I get, and record it on notepad or word before I post it up on Wikia. I'm more focused on expanding the information regarding mages, too, and inserting whatever information I find on the forums that appears reliable. Data regarding construction materials is also a bit lacking, though most of it is just tedious work. Hopefully there will be more contributors. 

I have a very reliable source with the complete monster drop list. A friend provided it.

It starts at slimes, all the way to Tarintus himself.

Don't worry about drop list.

I have a very reliable source with the complete monster drop list. A friend provided it.

Sounds good. I'll focus on whatever else needs working on.

• 2 weeks later...

we have Topic Post about Drop List on Guide Section... :)

sword with seven stars was named after chinese sword , however . despite name suggest , they instead dagger

sword with seven stars also considered mage dagger ( but , no mage were seen using this dagger . instead using athena )

other mage melee weapons aside athena is damned wizard blade ( one of my friend have it , once wielded . minus P.deff )

sword with seven stars was named after chinese sword , however . despite name suggest , they instead dagger

sword with seven stars also considered mage dagger ( but , no mage were seen using this dagger . instead using athena )

other mage melee weapons aside athena is damned wizard blade ( one of my friend have it , once wielded . minus P.deff )

I know skylight I know, maybe you need to watch anime called Cooking Master Boy, on there Sword of Seven Stars are Unique Knives for the Special Ones... well nevermind, Legend is Legend

Entraper skill "Ice Illusion" is Magical Skill, long ago someone make a guide about INT Entraper on Rogue Guide Section and yes that's Sword with Seven Stars purpose

We could use that list to, But It does not have all monster details.

My guys monster list has HP/Level/Drops/Chances ect..

may I see the Tarintus and his minions droplist, links maybe? :wub:

We could use that list to, But It does not have all monster details.

My guys monster list has HP/Level/Drops/Chances ect..

If its the list im thinking of then im surprised anyone even still has that, Its a spreadsheet format right? 

I remember Tarintus has 3 Minions, looks-like Black Gargoyle, looks-like Evil Golem, and looks-like Black Skeleton

but I don't have chance to write or note their names... XD

i remember one of their name , the ' damned hell keeper ' . they resemble to evil golem