Path to Templar Master Confused

burpabilona

Question

What are the benefits of this classes?

Should I choose SCOUT or ARCHER?

I saw on the Rogue guide Fathless used Scout rather than archer, can I know what are the benefits of taking SCOUT rather than ARCHER..  Thanks guys

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST!

8 answers to this question

• Game Master

Archer definitely. Templar Master is basically just an upgraded version of Scout, so you will have all of those buffs once you get to 105. 

Archer has a different set of benefits that will help in the long run, so I suggest you choose that (I don't know why she would choose Scout, unless you get the same skills at TM as you do at Archer, and you really don't).

What are the benefits of this classes?

Should I choose SCOUT or ARCHER?

I saw on the Rogue guide Fathless used Scout rather than archer, can I know what are the benefits of taking SCOUT rather than ARCHER.. Thanks guys

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST!

your only benefit on being a scout is to lessen your burden on leveling from 40 to 75.

But I think some rounds of DD will be enough to level up 75 fast.

Its like going mercenary.destro instead of going swordsman.destro.

Actually going through archer will be quite useless since TM gives lv6 fatal touch. But going through scout lessen leveling burden and if job passive comes out it increase crit dmg.

yes, much of us are choose Scout instead of Archer because we will still get buff Fatal Touch and Scout themselves can use Daggers, so choosing Scout is good choice :)