TM or BT?

rham

Which is better?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. TM or BT?

Question

12 answers to this question

I think that would be TM. Elves get a higher base Dex bonus, first of all. And second they have those fancy TM buffs that raise your evasion and such. 

Well If you consider the buffs but still with the penalty of dual wield, I guess BT will have higher eva than TM on higher levels??

that is true but BT can have level 10 dual which either way lessens the penalty making it more powerful than TM still im still confused though who gets the upperhand at high levels BT or SM human quite interesting actually

nice nice :D thanks for the answer, and nice comparison btw, SM also have lvl 10 dual wielding i guess?

but I think SM got the upper hand on BT :/

Guys may I ask is this true??  :unsure:  :unsure:

t9jz15.png

• Game Master

Yeah it all kinda depends, I guess. If you wanna dual wield/PVP, BT is most likely the best. But TM is good for 1h+shield, they have nice balance and awesome party buffs. They kinda remind me of Magnus compared to SM.

As for SM compared to BT, I think BT has the highest attack speed in Luna (not sure if they do in CL since job passives aren't working). And they have a bunch of crit, crit damage, and all that jazz. Only problem is they don't have much CC, so if a fighter or a mage gets you stunned, you're pretty much screwed. Which is why a lot of Rogues rely on Stealth, I think.

so, ur saying that's pretty much what they're good for?

I think decipher is telling that TM would win in party battles like mini GW, 3 vs. 3 etc.

But Im sure BT will win if one on one, i guess.

I don't know that such eva computation exist :o . If its true, my TM would always be dead having its eva down to 0 after killing 340 mobs

yes im a bit shock by what he said, im finding it in forums but I could not find where is his source -.-

but I stick to believe cordiela anyway.

He said 350 eva is enough for graves

Hey @MrMonsterMan Pay attention to the most recent post. Make sure you check the date.

If its older than a month, don't post. 

If you keep doing it you will be given increased warn.

I am pretty sure I warned you more than I am even allowed to warn you. Even sent you a PM ;o