Selling Booth Disabled?

NunSayKenSoul

Question

I want to know why it is disabled? I'm not suggesting to rehabilitate the option, I just want to know the reason it was disabled.

I searched the forum and did not find anything about it, so, if there is a topic about this, please, I'm very soory. Just tell me the link ant block this one.

8 answers to this question

Do you mean the buying booth is disabeld? -.-

selling/vending is not disable but the buying is.

The main reason that it is disabled is because theres a glitch on that feature of luna and many people abuse it before.

Thats why they disabled it

How is it possible to sit with your charcter and open a shop to buy? That's not Logic.

Why not logic? It makes perfect sense. You sit there, select the item you want (Rune Ingots, for example), the ammount you need, the price you want to pay, and leave your character AFK buying, instead of selling. If someone want to sell that item while you are AFK, you still can buy it.

Of course it does not work with any item. You can't specify that you want an enchanted, reinforced and philoed item.

If this feature is fixed in the next update, it will make life a bit easier. But it is not an indispensable option.

Buying booth is one of the ways of duplicating items in luna.

I don't know if you are new or what in luna world but this process of duplicating is so much

easy one can dupe easily in minutes.

Sorry for revealing the bug.

Mind deleting this if this is illegal to post

• Administrator

Buying booth is one of the ways of duplicating items in luna.

I don't know if you are new or what in luna world but this process of duplicating is so much

easy one can dupe easily in minutes.

Sorry for revealing the bug.

Mind deleting this if this is illegal to post

Doesn't matter since the booths are disabled they can't exploit it