Need A Little Help :(

kaikai07

Question

This is regarding to a quest - A class hunter [Hunter Union Board]. The board has written that elimination areas are Howling cave and Island of Death, but I am not sure where is Island of Death. Someone tell me is Mont Blanc Port but I dont see any quest. Please help me. I am lost. Thank you :)

8 answers to this question

Hunter Union board quest require you to just complete eliminations on the monsters they give you. Every time you complete the quest you are rewarded with an item that you need to construct into a Hunter Union badge to move on to the next Hunter Union board. Make sure you save all of the pieces they give you! Its important to save them if you really want to do the quest!

If you delete any pieces you would not be able to construct the badge you need to continue the Hunter Union board quest.

If you are confident that you constructed the badge properly from Moon Blind Swamp, then the next Hunter Union board is located directly at the end of Mont Blanc Port, near the portal leading to Dryed Gazell Falls. good lucks.

Oh yea more importantly... i forgot to mention.

In order to start Hunter Union Board quest you must start at the first board, which is located at Moon Blind Swamp, at the base of a tree directly North of where you spawn when map teleported to..

"Island of Death" actually encompasses all of Mont Blanc Port, Dryed Gazelle Fall, and The Dark Portal. The quest you are looking for would be on the union board in either MBP or DGF. 

Map of Luna

dqpd.pngYou can see that MBP, DGF, and DP are all on the Island of Death

"Island of Death" actually encompasses all of Mont Blanc Port, Dryed Gazelle Fall, and The Dark Portal. The quest you are looking for would be on the union board in either MBP or DGF.

Map of Luna

dqpd.pngYou can see that MBP, DGF, and DP are all on the Island of Death