Arch Ranger Pa Damage

lightsky

Question

Right now I'm level 115 with pure dex I have only 5.5 k pa I could make 30k with mobs in grave, does my pa is good enoug for war ? Also all my eq are str mix strike I have only 300 Eva. Any suggest ? Thank you

I forget one more thing level magic arrow is really increase damage or is just waste point since it seems similar to me

Edited by Present
Merged Posts

8 answers to this question

• Game Master

Magic Arrow is good, it's like an upgraded version of Power/Double Shot. It's spammable and does really good damage. 

5.5k patk is decent, but you could probably do better, seeing as you're level 115. What equips are you using and what are the stats on them?

The best way to answer your question would be to duel against people around your level [115]. PVP map, or duel your friends.

No way to really predict your damage since some players might have high P.def, and others would have none. Some might have high Evasion.

I would pay attention to your Strike to hit those other pesky rogues, and also try your best on those Str Philos to make-up for the Str you lack by going all Dex. 5.5 is decent, but players around your level would not feel that, especially warriors with great P.def, and rogues with high evasion. Unless your Strike is high enough.

Maybe you could switch to full physical attack / Str gear unless you already have..

Sry for late answer here I was blocked because offence bump rule or something it kinda weird for me that I did not get any benefit from bump my thread in question forum and it isn't really bump because I just forgot my question and I write it down again, thanks gm edit that for me. Ok I am elf AR now I use L armor craft str and philo strike also DD bow craft str my str around 55 + 260. Seraphyre what I meant was should I max magic arrow or just level 1 on it because I couldn't see any damage increase here. For Clise you really thought same as me since some skill doesn't effect with Eva I only aim at strike and damage but range player really get that much benetfit because other classes have range skill too btw my crit rate is 1.4k I decide to have crit rate around 1.4 without crit slime so I could get more damage. Thanks people that really care around thank you