Prices

Cloud

Question

Hello Everyone, So i have a really small question but it's important lol so i have been offline for couple of months and i just got back playing and while i was wandering in nera searching for gears and shouting in mega phone i found out most of old prices got really high for example 12+AK  (Advanced knife) used to be between 1 - 1.2 Bil And now when the last time i have checked Fix price were " 3 bil " Are u kidding me ? Back then i used to buy 13+ Ak for 3 bil .. So can anyone please tell me what's going on ._. ? 

8 answers to this question

• Game Master

Nothing really "happened," just normal economy things. Inflation, demand, and the such. 

A lot of prices have gone down, others up. I believe the prices of pukes have gone up, which might be why. Pukes go for around 650m each right now, and if you need 5 of them to make a weapon +12, that's 3.25b right there. Not to mention the price of the AK. I know items that are already +12 generally cost less, but someone still has to do the enchanting.

its the fault of lvl 120+ only can vote.. which Multivote cant do multivoting again. and Newbie cant vote also.. dats why items +12/+13 are Expensive now

What if GM's Change price them in pp? For Example:

100% exp - 3pp = 100m, 

Puke/Restart/Reskill - 5pp = 200m, 

so its better to buy them in to pp. instead of GP.. GP = for only people who dont Donate

and maybe the price well get back in normal price again.. Nothing im just thinking XD.. 

It is. It was changed due to the large amount of multi-voters. The price of pukerian scrolls and resets were low back then, until the level was raised. This is why the prices are now higher, due to "supply & demand". The supply is lower but the demand is still the same, so the price must be raised to achieve the same profit. 

I hope this gives you more information on why the prices have raised.