Austere

backspin

Question

5 answers to this question

If you want to farm austere, i recommend a job that can stun lock almost 99%.

For Example : Grand Master, Soul Arbiter.

If you dont like mage class, you can use : Arc Ranger (Dunno skill but i hear you can lock austere) or Entrapper (I think the max shield boomerang can do )

If you still like fighter class, i think the 1H class with max blunt shield like paladin ?

That way you can *save*

P.S. try use great heal from pet if your fighter have 15k hp+. full dex destro with 9k hp isnt recommended.

If you want to farm austere, i recommend a job that can stun lock almost 99%.

For Example : Grand Master, Soul Arbiter.

If you dont like mage class, you can use : Arc Ranger (Dunno skill but i hear you can lock austere) or Entrapper (I think the max shield boomerang can do )

If you still like fighter class, i think the 1H class with max blunt shield like paladin ?

That way you can *save*

P.S. try use great heal from pet if your fighter have 15k hp+. full dex destro with 9k hp isnt recommended.

now GM , so how u able to take out austere with slow cast speed without distraction

soul arbiter can crowd immobilize ( traquility and cripple ) with high chance . unlike any other human mage's job , SA's immobilizing skill is highest ( up to lv 10 ) and thus , more chances the sleep/crippled the victim are ( this is especially useful if austere are accompanied by stun locker mobs such as the treent in grave )

but how about rune impact ? never miss paired with stun spam ( according to orange , this is M.A based skill which explain why it can be used with any weapon even barehanded , this also the reason why it never missed )

now GM , so how u able to take out austere with slow cast speed without distraction

but how about rune impact ? never miss paired with stun spam ( according to orange , this is M.A based skill which explain why it can be used with any weapon even barehanded , this also the reason why it never missed )

Grand Master? The Most Highest Level of Lightning Stun, Blizzard, and Chilling Breeze... XD

not sure too what was Orange said about Rune Impact, anyway you cannot do Rune Impact+ another stun to the Mobs, it will not Stack and become Fail :)

(Blunt Shield from Paladin still have better Stun than Rune Impact...) XD

okay, back to Topic: Strike/ Accuracy 330 or 350 for against Austere. Make sure your level are not too Low :)

soul arbiter can crowd immobilize ( traquility and cripple ) with high chance . unlike any other human mage's job , SA's immobilizing skill is highest ( up to lv 10 ) and thus , more chances the sleep/crippled the victim are ( this is especially useful if austere are accompanied by stun locker mobs such as the treent in grave )

GM have like 90%+ chance with 5,2 sec stun with lightning stun level 25 and it could reach 98% with 6,2 sec stun on level 30, so you can freely cast other skills, with appropriate gears (farouk's necklace, healthy worm) and SS buff level 3, you can get 5 sec cast time with greater thunder.

oh anyway, just use greater thunder, blizzard, and tornado uppercut (angelic breath for backup in case bad thing happen) bliz-(wait about 2 secs)-tornado uppercut-greater thunder-repeat

soul arbiter's tranquility and cripple have 30 sec cd time, so you wont be able to use it much, better to use soul bind instead.

rune impact? yeah.. its never miss skill.. but the chance of stun is low, its only 79% on level 20. But ofc you will need another skill to hit austere, not only depending to RI or it will take a years to kill a single austere.

how much strike do i need to hit austere completely without missing any skill like BC and SB..  :D

about 320+ should be enough