Question

ive been waiting since im in highschool for some updates :v 
ive been waiting before guilds like serena, lingerie, showdown ever exist :v
ive been waiting until those guilds above dies :v 
ive been waiting since malaysians are active :v
ive been waiting until malaysians got retired :v
ive been waiting until all my friends retired :v
ive been waiting since i got lonely :v
ive been waiting until i met crazy people that already have around 10 lvl 150 chars :v
ive been waiting by not playing for a year and see if theres update :v
ive been waiting so long im going crazy :v

is there any updates ? can u please atleast put more things to buy in item shop once a year, guild wars in castle. something new? just something new.. anything.. ive been looking the same thing for 5years and trying to hold on T^T waiting for something new.......

• Upvote 2

8 answers to this question

• Administrator

We know we haven't had updates in a long while and we are truly sorry, we are just a few people working on this game, and we love this game and we just want to make it more fun to play and this is true, we are thankful for all of our loyal players that kept with us through these years, sometimes we can't predict what happens in our lives and that slowed down the process of updating things, but we have great plans, that I promise.

I can tell you for sure that soon we will have one of our major patches with a new client with fixed issues that will also let us deploy patches such as skill fixes much faster.

As you've seen this year we even had a custom New Year's event! And next year it will be all new and even better ;x I hope that shows you that we still care and are working on this game.

• Upvote 3

sorry to say this, I played this new server on 2011

played about 6 months and they keep saying, new update, grand update, but NOTHING comes.

so i stop about two years and play again in 2013. . . still NOTHING NEW come. . .

i stop again like 6 month and now i come back. . . .

and still no update for skill (some skills really need to nerf) ... new item (maybe something that imune stun) . . . new map (for lv 140 above). . . NOTHING .. . 

NOW the only thing that keep me staying in this game is my new char Destroyer and my guild. . . when he reach lv 120++ maybe i will retired again. . . . 

bored = lvling, farming, war, vending, NOTHING NEW!!! :D

well, maybe we should just keep it like this then. . . but i very very very hope that GM can atleast do weekly exp events? every sunday. . .

I am very sure that the server will explode every sunday haha :D

omg ! theyre doing events xD i just saw the message a couple of hours ago ! keep it up GM(s) xD

DemonSlayerKingz. bro, try making alot of chars.. trying new ways making that class perfect. i havent touch rogue yet. because i really dont want.
then i dont know what to do after that. other reasons is that i have no clue about what rogue equipment. im levellling chars very slowly so that i can continue later on to make sure i play luna online.
buying new stuff for the char of course. like robe. batchelor. crit. sunglasses and so on. keeping the game alive.
i dont know about this guy. but his a veteran. but unlike me. lazy........ his not. he has alot of chars i 15+ he says. i forgot his name. ill check my friend list later and edit this comment. i think his still active.. i dont know. but for 2 years his active levelling chars. cause whenever i make new chars. we at first lvl up together until lvl 70. then i went offline for another 2months lol xD ~~~ i dont know about this 3rd year if he is still active. idk any other players that are still active :'( i dont know.. :'(