Faithfully's INT/VIT Crardinal Path

Faithfully

Guest ~Syn~

i think turn undead is bugged coz it shows no effect to me can any one suggest me abt it ^^

TU [turn undead] not bugged sis, just need purifed aquamarine [can gain by destruct aquamarine] when cast TU.

Guest ~Syn~

first buy aqumarine from alker harbor, then press s than action, next choose destruct action. After that insert aquamarine, than destruct it to piece of aquamarine. than compond it to "purifed aqumarine [same icon as HQ aquamarine] -_-

Guest ~Syn~

LOL i dint asked u abt the sellin i asked the process to use them ..... ;)

just bring it on ur inventory, they will decrecase when you use "lvl 6 or higher TU" ;)

okay for all who don't know what is purifed aquamarine.

cardinal have lvl 10 Turn Undead skill (max around 130 lvl) after u make it lvl 5 +++ you will see information "You are to short"and u will not able to use TU. After that u need creat Purifed Aquas (Destruct normal Aquamarines then construct aquamarine piece wirh purifed water) if u make 100 pa u will able to use 100x Turn Undead. After ur gems end u will again need to make them if u want still use this skill. Its mean that u need this to use skill. 1 gem = 1 tu.

its all about purifed aquas.

Guest ~Syn~

Been following this guide :)

Q>How much m.a difference does +12 Medusa to a +13 Medusa considering they have same stats??

every raise on enchant like +7 going to +8, raise around 8 m.a, and if +8 going to +9, raise around 9 m.a. So maybe if +12 to +13, raise around 13 m.a B) [correct me if i wrong] :P

Hey how can you make your pet skill increase lvl.. ? someone buff me using pet with zephyr lvl 6? just wondering with your shield 6x, what does that mean? just a random question from newbie here

thats mean when ur pet have all slot for skills unlocket, u put inside 6x same skill (for example any buff) u put 6x lvl 1 and after u use it, it's will be effect of lvl 6 buff :)