Vending Separation

HackHaseo

I dont know if this is already been suggested yet but Its worth a try.

I like to suggest a vending separation,

For example:

Naila Village Ch 1 - Rouge Items

Naila Village Ch 2 - Mage Items

Naila Village Ch 3 - Fighter Items

Naila Village Ch 4 - Item mall Items like 100% Exp scrolls,Lucky boxes etc.

This helps our server to be more arranged and this might help to reduce lag, Due to over crowded channels like ( Nv 3 Lol Always crowded but Nv 1, Nv 2 is smooth )

Have a nice day :D Look forward to this suggestion :))

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

in my opinion, it wont work that way coz u need to vend a specific item category at one time at one location, which will make the players multi-clienting just to sell different set/categories of items at a specific time on a specific place..and ull end up with a scenario like this:

warp to ch1, ull see luuqee (Rip-Off part 1 - rogue only, phear my awesome eva stuffs),

warp to ch2, ull see luqee (Rip-Off part 2 - mages items, no nobbs plz),

warp to ch3, ull see luqe (Rip-Off part 3 - fighters noob items, i found them, so what?),

warp to ch4, ull see luki (Rip-Off part 4 - character boost drugs/items!! gets ures today!!).

just my opinion, no offense

I like the suggestion but ahm.. GM should open nv4 for vending and also. this suggestion should be suggested for players not GM, becoz GMs are not vendors LOL

I know that XD But if someone is like selling Fighter Items in NV 1 they can be reported, Ban for 2 days maybe.

How about a year? xD

I think its hard to do that,cuz...

Many ppl are not a forumer..they wont know

And a lot of ppl r naughty..n selfish

indeed, they only follow themselves and also gms can shout it with its special shout

1. LOL.

2. its a good idea but most ppl have items for all classes and intends to sell it ASAP (this is just a situation)

so this is just making things more difficult for players to sell their stuffs since they cant sell them all at once. it wouldnt be good to CL economy

3. luuqee's right. this only brings us back to the 'login button spamming era' well if you know what i mean <_<

4. LOL seriously. banning ppl who dont follow this rule? they already made one about acc trading. and most of them doesnt KNOW forums announcement. now, with this rule implemented, innocent newbies are going to be banned after what.. like 3 days playing? lol

5. ppl will have hard time to follow this, seriously. its like when gm says nv 1 and 2 are open for vending, but ppl still stick to nv3.

indeed, they only follow themselves and also gms can shout it with its special shout

LIKE ME lol ;p

i never fallow with all xD

i mkae all what i want !

Under Rulezz!

I think Suggestion Fail.

to hard to make this at c Luna or any other mmorpg game

ppl [like me] are to crazy to do it...

Well... i guess it could help somehow.

Though, I still think that we should stick to shouts when people wanna buy/sell something in particular.

It just sounds waaaayyy less troublesome.

I mean, you would always need to switch channels, that would become a bit annoying.

So yeah... i'll say no.

Plus, the idea of banning was just harsh to me.

even if they approved this, players will still vend in NV3 (cuz thats were they got used to), like when NV 1 and 2 were open for vending,most of the players still vend in NV3, some in NV1 and none in NV2

all i wanna suggest is:

have a limit on the vending map, and dont let players in the map if its full, so others will jsut sell in other channels

This idea is nice only that..

Say when i am to vend a handful of items, i need to dual or tripple client. therefore i would have to use more space in CL. But This is only for me, what about others, they would do the same or even more.. server will reach limit, players cannot login bec it is full (of mostly vendors)

even if they approved this, players will still vend in NV3 (cuz thats were they got used to), like when NV 1 and 2 were open for vending,most of the players still vend in NV3, some in NV1 and none in NV2

all i wanna suggest is:

have a limit on the vending map, and dont let players in the map if its full, so others will jsut sell in other channels

agree with this one