Vin(HAZARD)

Character Rename Scroll

I think that there should be a 'Character Rename Scroll' in ItemShop. You know, like the Restat or Reskill, but to change your character name. Thank-you and please think this over. I believe it would have a great impact of PP buying/Economy. :D

Here is a bigger font copy for those who couldn't read. :)

I think that there should be a 'Character Rename Scroll' in ItemShop. You know, like the Restat or Reskill, but to change your character name. Thank-you and please think this over. I believe it would have a great impact of PP buying/Economy.

• Downvote 6

this suggest already suggested long time ago... and my very very apologize, the result it's "Denied"

I still think char rename should be accepted. So I'm gonna keep on with it. I think it would REALLY help CL. . .

its not fun,many ppl would be like this:

-KRxZblablabla

-KRxZblablabla

-KRxZblablabla

and if you report , she/he will change their nick

Oh well I have found that alot of games do this and it draws profit. So i dont understand why CL wouldnt understand THE MORE $, THE BETTER! Lol.

I think we are more into good gameplay than high profit.

it makes harder to ban someone anyway

im sure if they only think about profit, profit, and profit, CL would have been full of bots, cheats and bugs

• Upvote 1

How Zekkai told, i need disagree, rename scroll can be problem durring banning but also its problem for other ppl look : you rename and your old name stay at items (for example from reinforce) its make mistakes cuz character with this name no exist so finally this item was made by who? Thats will be problem ;3

I don't agree with this idea either. It will cause more problems than benefits. And a Job Change Scroll? What it's not easy enough for you to change jobs already? Most of us like it here because it's not like Luna Plus!

How many people are going to ask for this as a suggestion?

You got to remember, people who scam would be easily able to avoid getting banned by changing there names after there scammed. It would make it hard for the GM's to find them most likely, but I think they are able to find out the orginal name.

It's not that hard to just make a new character and relevel them and everything.

as long as it has more disadvantage that advantage. I will -1 you x_x