Help Pl0x :3

«Vжппэн»

Question

What is the BEST tanking path? I'm talking nothing but pure Hp, Block Rate, and Defense. I couldn't give two fucks about attack.

Thanks,

Vжп ^_^

7 answers to this question

• Game Master

Guard/Warrior>Infantry>RK>Paladin or Guard/Warrior>Infantry>Knight>Magnus.

They're both good, Paladin has super high block rate and such, with higher defense bonuses. Magnus has the auras, which can give nice pdef as well, but not as much block. Up to you.

They're both good, Paladin has super high block rate and such, with higher defense bonuses. Magnus has the auras, which can give nice pdef as well, but not as much block. Up to you.

Gaurd<Infantryman<phalanx<Paladin

And go pure vit

There is no point in this path, as they all have relatively the same buffs/skills and Celestia doesn't have Class Vocationals at this time, so you won't get the extra %'s. I give you an A for effort to help though..

^this... ELF> Warrior> Infantrymen> Rune Knight> Paladin,

going One Handed from beginning or use Two handed at beginning and later Reskill to become more Tanker

the choice is yours... :)

This. I'd still suggest going RK>Pally than Knight>Magnus since Pally gives lv25 Enhanced HP and lvl 20 Heavy Armor Masteries, also the lvl 5 Troopership. Not to mention the lvl 8 Pdef buff :D