Voting

Bite

Question

Why did they change the voting from lvl 80 to all the way to lvl 120 ._.?? I have a character thats lvl 115 but i dont wanna be on her trying to get to lvl 120 so that I can lvl on this other character I started working on..... I tried earning PP but some of the surveys don't even work O.e it'll say "Sorry not this survey is not  available where you live" or "This survey has failed ._.", and I REALLY don't trust downloading anything on my computer. I would get a prepaid card but I dont know which prepaid card to get or where to find one near my location.... u.u... I know I'm complaining but I just don't know.

10 answers to this question

Well I know its only going to take me at least 3 days to reach lvl 120 on my lvl 115 archer.....but I really wanted to start a new class :/......I dont want to waste time just trying to lvl up for voting for GP when I'm also trying to go in to fighter class or something u.u..... I'll just grind for the money and buy the stuff I need. And probably do what Clise said about the debit card thing. But Thanks for the info tho '-'....! 

Some people want the voting level to be lowered to at least 110 or 105 because many people stop or take a rest at those levels. But those levels can still be quite easy for multivoters or would be multivoters to reach. For now, this method is super effective against multivoters and like they say, no plan is perfect.

Also, about this line from that thread "how am I gonna get gold point now ? my farm ID is all 80 wtf", would that make them guilty of multivoting if all their farm ID are level 80? :O

lvling to 105 can be done in two days if your determined enough. 120 isn't much different its pretty easy imo. But the catch is having the required pdef or eva it makes a hell of a difference. Without exp scrolls other then the npc 20% I could lvl once 115 up within 5hours of the grave. With 100% 30% and 10% its around an hour.