Cant access my account ! please help im new in this kind of game .. Thx

newloki01

Question

I just log in today 9/20/2013 i think around 8:00-8:30PM Philippines time .. 
My character is in Nera Harbor and i just log out because i need to fix something at my back , and then i log in again this Msg Pop - Up

Please help me Im new in this game and i donated already ...

my Character name is :

FarmingMastery - Job Treasure Hunter

Euphoro - Job Sword Master

OhBabe - Lune Walker

http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad221/newloki01/Untitled_zps30897ab3.png

http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad221/newloki01/Untitled_zps30897ab3.png?t=1379681540

Thank you And More Power !

18 answers to this question

• Game Master

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/23627-spot-claiming/?hl=farmingmastery

You were banned for Spot Claiming.

Read the rules next time:

Grief Play and Harassment
Grief Play/Harassment is playing in a way to upset or ruin someone elses play.
This includes:

• [No Warning Needed] Spot Claiming

Punishment is typically a Ban between 5-15 days. Repeated or extreme cases will result in a Permanent Ban.

• [No Warning Needed] Spot Claiming

Sorry for that ive been in many online games and just for spot claming ive been ban for 5 days? 

Spot claiming is a respect for a player that goes 1st on that area 

and just to tell im new in this games ..

how do you feel you got banned without knowing it? and theres no excuses for a newbie like me ? actually ive been recruiting players to play this private server and that rule ruined it ! Sorry for being Mad // maybe if you are in my situation you will understand it

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/forum-15/announcement-10-server-and-forum-rules/

what will newbie do when new in a game?

READ THE RULES FIRST.

in tagalog " basa basa din pag may time."

you're not the only one who get banned because of that.

first of all players are obliged to read and know the rules of the game.

But some people don't bother doing it, and ended dumb founded when they get banned.

• Game Master

As a newbie, you should have checked the rules when you arrived to make sure you knew what you can and can't do. It's your job as a player to play by the rules, it's the staff's job to enforce the rules. Feigning ignorance will not get you out of anything.

i cant accept spot claiming as a rules ! with all your respect ! if you respect a player hunting or grinding with that area you should give way to that player that goes 1st .. 

-Blood is thicker than water 

Ang Pinoy nga naman kung sino pa ang kadugo hndi sinusuporthan - basa basa din pag may time ! 

So what do you mean? I will support people who are rule breakers? 

thats the practice of our corrupt government officials so don't ever apply it here.

RULES are LAW that people are obliged to follow.

it is necessary that people to have punishment for what they have done.

and for the fact that you don't accept Spot claiming as a rule that is bannable,

you can say that to the staffs of CL or suggest that on this: http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/forum/13-suggestions/

* I don't support rule breakers, I help them to understand, I help them to follow.

how do you feel you got banned without knowing it? and theres no excuses for a newbie like me ? actually ive been recruiting players to play this private server and that rule ruined it ! Sorry for being Mad // maybe if you are in my situation you will understand it

You should've read the rules first before playing.

Policy on Unbanning Accounts

Although I had assumed this was clear, apparently it needs to be specified explicitly.

Punishments are a deterrant, they are there for the main purpose of keeping players following the rules.

A deterrant only works if it is constant. That is, each and every case is the same.

As such, the ONLY circumstance in which you will be unbanned is when the GM who banned you has made a mistake.

Aside from that, no player will EVER have their punishment removed or reduced.

Understand, we have zero-tolerance for rule breakers.

This set of rules and regulations is your first, last, and only warning.

!! SO BE WARNED !!

i cant accept spot claiming as a rules ! with all your respect ! if you respect a player hunting or grinding with that area you should give way to that player that goes 1st .. 

-Blood is thicker than water 

Ang Pinoy nga naman kung sino pa ang kadugo hndi sinusuporthan - basa basa din pag may time ! 

Spot claiming is wrong because you do NOT have the right to claim a map as your own. This server doesn't belong to you so you don't claim any area as your own. Why you involve race here? I do not support people based solely on their race.

Apologize for my mistake ..

well thanks ! i really enjoy playing this game 

5 days banned with out warning and just for spot clamming , and there's no excuse for a newbie player ! 

anyway Thank you God Bless And Good Luck !

I honestly think your comments are unnecessary as they are very drama-like for something that you can wait for 5 days. If you are truly sorry like you said above, "apologize for my mistake", then all I have to say is your attitude contradicts your apology.

wow this conversation/argument went on way too long I vote this topic be locked and I will say this though when you make an account you have to agree to the terms and conditions if you do not bother to read and then you break them you really only have yourself to blame as orange said make a new account farm some stuff to sell in the mean time make some gold to improve your char once you get unbanned no need to quit  over something so small.

• Upvote 1