What class to main?

MrMonsterMan

Question

Ok, try to hear me out here when I say this. I can't decide what class is best for me. Basically I want to be able to tank, but be able to level to 105 easily. I want to be a valued member that is productive and when I shout "Tank need damage dealer lvl xx" I will get multiple whispers.

For another class I would like a full bread dd made for grinding (mostly solo) preferably fighter !not two hands! mage would be nice to

also i would like a class that is straight up op at pvp and gw

17 answers to this question

i thought cardi was the best in PVP, i think it can easily stun lock a paladin :D or am i wrong?

im having the same dilemma as he is because i really lack experience in this game, so i just made a farmer character 1st so i can fun my main when i have decided and be a productive member to my guild that welcomed me with open arms. so MrMonsterMan i would suggest doing the same if you want. 

Cardi can only stun lock I guess if you go with warlock>cardi

and the fact that paladin can have 50k+hp, your HT might be just a tickle to it.

If you have a lots of money, I also suggest going paladin/magnus.

so im getting the impression now that Magnus/Pally are the ones dominating the PVP scene in this game, hmmmm interesting

well, if they are going to fix the nerf damage of mage here,

that impression will change. ;)

• Upvote 1

its not that im new to the fame, im far from it, I just dont know what class I should main, not a lot of time to spend lvling. also can magnus/pally still be good with smaller ammounts of fun

and last i checked( long long time ago) they have no intentions of ever un nerfing mages

I am paladin myself its true that it is good :) but  if you really want to be a pally you need two sets ,.. Balance set and Pure Tank set .. For magnus 1h i dont really recommend it .. thought it has spammable HB it lacks block rate also that pally has nice block rate and dps with 7 secs stun skill .. Paladin also has higher HP :P But its just my opinion you can choose what you want all class are equal you just need to know how to use it xD