Philo +Int Or +M.attack?

Reiga

Question

3 answers to this question

• Game Master

Depends on the amount of each. It's easier to get Int, but matk scales better (1 matk = ~2 Int). I think Int gives magic crit as well as magic attack, though, so it's probably more beneficial to philo for Int than for magic attack.

• Upvote 1

if you wish... lvl100 or higher Equipment can be easily Philoed INT, if you get 25 Higher that would be good enough

for below lvl100 Equipment (example like Accessories) you may use HC Moonstone to get High Magi Attack

because is Hard to get High Phillo INT on Equipment below lvl100 :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Depends on the amount of each. It's easier to get Int, but matk scales better (1 matk = ~2 Int). I think Int gives magic crit as well as magic attack, though, so it's probably more beneficial to philo for Int than for magic attack.

and also it depends on the int, level and matk multipliers (%passives, %matk item) of your character,

the higher they are, the higher 1 INT will be, same thing went with MATK philo

normally (without any %matk skill) 1 int = 1 matk,

and it raises as well as your %matk skill effects increase.

simple example,

you have 100 matk on your status, and you doesnt use any weapon yet

when you use a lolipop (1 matk), your matk will change to 110 (you will assume that, 1 matk on philo will raise your matk by 10)

but then, you raises a spellcraft skill to lv 15 (20% matk)... your basic matk will become 120, and when you use a lolipop, your matk will be 132 (but here, you will assume every 1 matk will raise your matk by 12)and 

and then, (just doing some research with a lv 1 elf and human mage char) the difference of 5 int between them will affects their matk very much

the elf one will have better basic matk, 5(without any weapon) while the human will have only 4 matk

then I used a lv 2 Orpheu's Poem(+20 int)

their matk increases to 6 (both)

with a lolipop, both of their matk become 11

but here's the different showed up

with a knife (9 matk) human's matk become 55 and elf's 57

with a reinforced knife (9+25 matk) human's matk become 194 and elf's 199

from that we can have a conclusion, the more INT you have, the more matk multiplier will be....

what if you use a weapon with the matk similar to Medusa's Staff?

human's matk become 2518 and elf's become 2585 its on a lv 1 char! :o what if you have a high lv char with a lot of INT gears combined with matk?

ahm just a little note, on this research, 20 int only adds 2 matk, means 1 int probably raises matk by 0,1 point.

but when I use my high level fighter char(low INT ofc), and compares 19 matk item with 19 int item, the result is, higher matk achieved when using a 19 int item :)

pure matk items without INT is not a wise choice,

and also full INT items, its not wise for your pocket :p

my suggestion is combines the INT and matk as good as u can so u can :)

Good Luck!!

• Upvote 1