Few Questions About Human Sm And Destroyer

kollektor

Question

Which have higher damage?human sm or destro? im confused if i make human sm and go dual 2 sword,

then it will have higher PA than destro?

Is it good to make ur main character human sm? since ive read other post here sm is expensive and

weak until 132+ or something like that.

PS.

i tried rouge char as my main , but im not contented coz they have low hp pool, 1 RI only.

So im gonna make my rouge farmer only. and im going to make my main a fighter.

hope you can enlighten me. =))

11 answers to this question

I think Destroyer is easy one to make since their main weapon is Two Handed Weapon

so I think is good choice for you :)

but about who is have good damage, well Human Gladiator> Swordmaster have good damage than Destroyer,

Dual-Wield Sword+ Passive Rage Burst, I can bring max damage around 20k-20k for Sonic Boom level max :)

Destro has higher PA cause of Solid Weapon from path Knight>Destro also destro has never miss skill called Fearfull Blow

but i still like SM Human :) i already got 7k PA from lvl 107.SM Human has no never miss so you need like 400+Strike

Destroyer have higher damage bec of skill burningcrash. and sm human have higher p.a than destro. but sm human need strike so you need 2sets strike and hit set. and sm human have a little skill, only SB and DSB, while destro FearfulBlow anti miss, BurningCrash 1hit skill, SonicBoom and EartWave for long range hit. and destroyer is easy to use. so for me destroyer :D

Sm human need strike but but even if you invest in strike items you'll still manage to have decent damage.

While destro itself really live by its name.

You can go pure PA .

Have awesome skills

like what he said^.

Stereotype players are like what you are planning , main charac fighter, farmer rogue.

:D

Destroyer is cheaper than Human SM to.

You don't need expensive items to have a decent destroyer.

Destroyer also has a smaller than most HP pool if you are worried about that, and burning through mana quickly is also something you have to deal with. Towards the higher levels it will get smoother to level.

I don't like rogue's either :p

when the Blade Taker use Dual-Wield, Shield Boomerang have high damage compared with Burning Crash

the Logic is: Dual-Wield is always have additional Damages than just Two-Handed Weapon :)

At the cost of evasion and crit. Destroyers will have a higher critical rate at first than Swordmasters.