I Need Help With Destroyer Path

lightsky

Question

I have read through destroyer guide section and I going to make one.

Warrior > Swordman > Phalanx > Destroyer

This path is catch my mind, since destroyer output already has high patk if I went this path would make more p.def than the other path, also I could focus more P.atk stat on items.

Most of the thread prefer <Knight path more than Phalanx> this is really bother me so I can't decide yet.

I need some cool guideline also, what are differences between knight and phalanx in late game like 130+ ?

11 answers to this question

I don't know anything about defensive classes but this just doesn't sync well. A defensive class transitioning into a 1 hitter. And since destroyers don't use shield, the defense from the phalanx class is rendered useless, don't you think? Maybe you would have a higher block rate but then, you'll lose a lot of buffs you'll get from knight class, like solid weapon and etcetera.

u will not get any block rate at all, since ur going 2 hand... 

and the downside of going phalanx is u only get lvl 15 sonic booms

warrior - infantry - knight - destro is better..

unless u are planning to make 1 hand destro lol..

go knight just for lvl15 sonic boom which have 100(in tooltip not real output) and lower cooldown. 0.3s if im not wrong.

most people will go knight if they sure they can one hit ko opponent in battle.

check my guide named 'alvian destro guidexperience'. not pro guide. but just sharing.

one think about destro i like "better to have 99% chance to save from 1st hit because a lot people bet their 1st hit to one hit ko opponent."

Alvian, yes i have read your guide that's quite interesting

But Phalanx has more P.def passive, if I ignore the fact that 2 hands can't be block Phalanx still better in my opinion.

For knight path solid weapon and the other buffs from knight path, therefore i was playing magnus i felt it really notthing with those buff.

Thanks for sharing your experience I might try out Alvian {Jaaay}'s guide by the way.

yaa. i recomend make 2 so you can compare both of them. BUT since i thnk you are new here. and have no lot of gold. try phalanx path 1st.

i already make 2 of destro with knight and phalanx path. knight path is good IF you have decent equipment. but ts really cost a lot money.

try to get BWL+crit slime 1st. then frankenstein for costume slot.

From What I see now

I went Alvian's path is kinda harder than the other becasue i don't have HAE till' 75.

To Alvian

What if i have decent EQ in Phalanx path, is it better than knight path ?

umm i have no problem if i bring hp pot 850. just DD and boom you are 75.

predict where the 'magic monster' stand in dd room.

(damp cavern) earthquake+swordstorm. (i think the monster dead because i can 1 hit them with decent equipment).

(ruins/haunted)

burning crash. change monster. sonicboom.change monster. burning crash again.

i think u can 1 hit them if u +7 equip. +20+str at your armor+gloves.

its better because you can increase your damage and survive better. remember you going phalanx just to make sure save from 1st hit.