Possible Of Dual-Wield Axe? For Fun Only

jeshiro13

Question

Hello, I'm just new and I need some help from long-time players here. Not sure if this game is still active and my friend recommended me CL.. O_O

I checked the skill calculator and read guides to back-up my "for fun" build. I was thinking of dual-wielding axes but in human path. (* Warrior> Infantry> Gladi> SM) Many always follow the "PERFECTIONIST" style and use Elf. But I also see Human class but still use dual-wield swords. Just for a change, I wanted to know if there someone here who tried this type of play. Surely not for PVP but I know it would be a bit nice to make something out of the usual and ordinary.

* = edited

10 answers to this question

Oh I see.. so never tried on SM?

I gave you a message tru facebook btw...

Erm.. what's a Magnus? O.o

And what difference does it have compared to SM?

both are dual wield masters but still has their flaw :

magnus

~ it's not powerful as swordmaster ( even moreso if player learnt the dual wield mastery ) but compensated by immense defence . the true reason why is that few of magnus's attack skill are actually M.A based attack ( which explain mage's skill never misses and can be used with any weapon even barehanded , a traits of mage ) . so if u prefer dual wield early , u might need to wield 2 athenas ( plus mace protection ) . it can achieve better damage output as most of fighters has high deff but negated by high M.A

swordmaster

~ it's not stronger as magnus and make up to it's offence dual wield job ( P.A based skills ) , requiring player pick deff type job prior becoming swordmaster

the damage wont be as much as when you put dual sword on human SM, because with gladi path you will get rage burst which raises your sword crit damage by 25%+(if I recalled it right)

well, maybe if you use axe, you will only get higher crit chance.

magnus is an elf only 105 fighter class, they have quiet interesting ability where they are able to use 1h, 2h, or dual wielding weapons (less dual wield level than SM)

magnus dont have rage burst, so thats why people use dual axe if they're willing to do dual wielding weapon on their Magnus

dual-wielding magnus is more like a weaker version of Elf Swordmaster

both are dual wield masters but still has their flaw :

magnus

~ it's not powerful as swordmaster ( even moreso if player learnt the dual wield mastery ) but compensated by immense defence . the true reason why is that few of magnus's attack skill are actually M.A based attack ( which explain mage's skill never misses and can be used with any weapon even barehanded , a traits of mage ) . so if u prefer dual wield early , u might need to wield 2 athenas ( plus mace protection ) . it can achieve better damage output as most of fighters has high deff but negated by high M.A

swordmaster

~ it's not stronger as magnus and make up to it's offence dual wield job ( P.A based skills ) , requiring player pick deff type job prior becoming swordmaster

Magical attack on magnus won't affect their damage T_T

Magical Attack Magnus, you can search it on Youtube as example... however is bit Fail on Celestia Luna since this Server is Alpha Version.

I don't know about Magnus has Magical Attack again... XD

if is Rune Impact, I will told you guys something, as Old Players I can say Rune Impact is not Magical Attack Damage

is Physical Attack and Physical Basic Damage... why I can say this?:

-Rune Impact Speed Attack can be increased by Weapon Synchro, Rampage Aura, Sword (Passive, I forgot the name), and Reloading from Panzer

^Fifin ever test this before... XD

-Rune Impact's Damage is not like Magical which is always same (depending on Character's Level, Fail Cast, Normal Damage, Critical Damage)

is like Physical Damage which is Damage output is Random-Result... :)

Magical Attack Magnus, you can search it on Youtube as example... however is bit Fail on Celestia Luna since this Server is Alpha Version.

I don't know about Magnus has Magical Attack again... XD

if is Rune Impact, I will told you guys something, as Old Players I can say Rune Impact is not Magical Attack Damage

is Physical Attack and Physical Basic Damage... why I can say this?:

-Rune Impact Speed Attack can be increased by Weapon Synchro, Rampage Aura, Sword (Passive, I forgot the name), and Reloading from Panzer

^Fifin ever test this before... XD

-Rune Impact's Damage is not like Magical which is always same (depending on Character's Level, Fail Cast, Normal Damage, Critical Damage)

is like Physical Damage which is Damage output is Random-Result... :)

as far i remembered , orange claims it at somewhere on a thread , if that skill can be used with any weapons , even barehanded means it's M.A based skill ( or at least , the files consider it ) . she lock the thread to prevent another conclusion

• Administrator

You either misread or did not understand, what we were talking about was casting time, not if the skill was magical or physical damage.

Both magical and physical skills can have no weapon requirement.