Uhm... Restat Reskill?

OrigamiOrigaming

Question

8 answers to this question

You don't get a reskill or restat when you hit the 105 job change. They both run for about 650m. You can also get them by voting on the CL website for 40 gold points, but you will need a level 120 character to get gold points.

• Upvote 1

hmm, I hope this one can be Suggested too... almost all Guides from Old Players are saying to use Re-skill and Re-Stat

however these Old Guides maded because long ago we can Vote on lvl80, so we can get enough points on lvl105 to buy Re-skill or Re-stat. XD

I hope we can get Re-Skill and Re-Stat on lvl105 or as Quest Gift after change Job, but those Re-Skill and Re-Stat cannot be Stored to werehouse and cannot be Traded to other players/characters nor even can be selled as Booth... :3

sorry, if this kind of Out of Topic... >_<

hmm, I hope this one can be Suggested too... almost all Guides from Old Players are saying to use Re-skill and Re-Stat

however these Old Guides maded because long ago we can Vote on lvl80, so we can get enough points on lvl105 to buy Re-skill or Re-stat. XD

I hope we can get Re-Skill and Re-Stat on lvl105 or as Quest Gift after change Job, but those Re-Skill and Re-Stat cannot be Stored to werehouse and cannot be Traded to other players/characters nor even can be selled as Booth... :3

Oh, So THAT'S why. In that case, my issue is precisely because I drifted a bit far from a character build I was testing so now I need the scrolls :P would be really nice if a mod could move this to suggestions in that case ^.^

In the original servers, I know people used to get those at lvl 75 job change, but i believe that would be a biiiit to early here...

On the lvl 105 Job Change (JC) quest, the items could be given as reward, much like the weapons we get on lvl 20 JC's. I do not have ANY idea if this is too complicated, but if it were possible, is there any chance it could be implemented?

thats is why everybody have alot of costume at old patches including me, lv 80 is way too easy to get GP. . . i have like 1-5 account registered back in the day ... every account have lv 80 character haha.. . . It's like hitting two bird with 1 stone, I could play many classes and get GP

1 day = 2 GP x 5 account = 10 GP a day

30 day = 300 GP 

that's old time. . . now level 120. . . way too hard :D

• Administrator

thats is why everybody have alot of costume at old patches including me, lv 80 is way too easy to get GP. . . i have like 1-5 account registered back in the day ... every account have lv 80 character haha.. . . It's like hitting two bird with 1 stone, I could play many classes and get GP

1 day = 2 GP x 5 account = 10 GP a day

30 day = 300 GP 

that's old time. . . now level 120. . . way too hard :D

WOW

You just admitted rule breaking

Voting on more than one account is strictly forbidden, there is no legit way of doing that unless you abuse the system by tricking it and it's a permanent ban on all of your accounts.

That is also the reason why we changed the level to 120, because players abused the system too much.

WOW

You just admitted rule breaking

Voting on more than one account is strictly forbidden, there is no legit way of doing that unless you abuse the system by tricking it and it's a permanent ban on all of your accounts.

That is also the reason why we changed the level to 120, because players abused the system too much.

so I still breaking the rule after 5 years or more I don't remember, now I VOTING with my one and only account. . .

what am I saying@wrote above is the PAST . . . before this new server launched NOT NOW!

I put my whole efforts, money and time to build my character right now. and you can simply permanent ban me because what I did in the PAST. REALLY? FIY I don't even know about this until now.

People do mistake, players have theirs rights and the officials can't just simply abuse players. show some mercy  <_<

How people know about those rules if you not even showing them at the main website? 

Just do a research, how many people know about forums and have forum ID?

How many kids out there understand english? and how many players know about the rules applied?

People want to play game having fun not reading the forum and being punish by the rule that they don't even know.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

I did not say 'I am going to ban you', I explained the rule to you and anybody reading the topic.

I already checked all of your accounts and as of the moment and past years haven't found any rule breaking, that is why are are not banned right now. You are and were still in game, why would you think I would take days to ban you or something?

And you should know, ignorance of the rules is no base to break them, like I said to multivote you must trick the system, a person that simply logins to their accounts would get a message telling them that they can't vote anymore, for what common sense is it that if you have to trick the system it's probably okay to do? I don't think the "kids" you are defending are that ignorant, if they know how to trick the system.