what is knight next path

jajiboge

Question

hey guys i wanna ask about what is the next path of knight i mean the next path of kngiht is crusader but now crusader is magic knight not physic knight anymore,does anybody has the clue for this?

8 answers to this question

If I am not wrong, before Crusader was revamped, it has some stronger skills of the Knight class. Like Sonic Boom, Sword Storm, Solid Weapon, etc. After it was revamped, Crusader was more of a magical-type class rather than a physical-type class.

For Paladin, it's the next tier of Phalanx, not Knight.

the tier 4 of paladin is phalank not knight,so maybe GM should give us new class i love the old crusader because he has higher axe mortaly and axe training higher then destroyer and magnus (if they choose knight) and also has lvl 4 solid weapon 

I will give you some explanation about Job Tier, jajiboge :)

Fighter Job Tree:

Warrior> Mercenary> Gladiator> Destroyer> D-Knight (?)

Warrior/Guard> Swordsman> Knight> Swordsmaster (?)/ Crusader/ Panzer> any of 3 Final Jobs also depending the Race

Warrior/Guard> Swordsman> Rune Knight> Magnus> Arch Templar

Guard> Infantryman> Phalanx> Paladin> Lordn (?)

Note:

Red = Human only

Green = ELF only

D-Knight, Lordn, and Arch Templar are the name of Final Job Tiers for Fighter's Classes

D-Knight is Attacker, Lordn is Tanker and also can do Magic Attack, Arch Templar are Hybrid (Attack and Defends)

so back again to your Question, the answer is: besides Crusader is supposedly Swords Master or Panzer :)

well, any other Question perhaps? :)

thanks bro i appriaciate that guide but knight next tier is crusader not SM well maybe now knight is more be like panzer because panzer has solid weapon and the other skill like sonic boom i love the old crusader they had higher level of axe training and axe mortally, 

yes, is okay if you still confused, Jajiboge :)

Luna Online actually has some of weird Logic-Sense of the Job that has Skills that doesn't supposedly they have, and a Job that supposedly they have that skills but they didn't have it... xD

for example: Not sure too why Swordsmaster has Berserker level 4 ? which is the skill from Gladiator, and Swordsmaster supposedly All Race Job, so it will make the weird Logic that ELF can also do Berserker... a bit weird I guess

but on Mage's Job Tree, this is more weird, because I found Soul Arbiter is supposedly next path of Inquirer but is All Race Job, so it means even ELF also can become Soul Arbiter and have Skills from Inquirer too... xD

by any means... Luna Online Job Tree itself are Free Choices Path, so there is not exactly Path like another games do :)

and at least yeah Swordsmaster still next Job of Knight too, because Swordsmaster has Sonic Boom and Swords Storm but didn't have Spirit Sword, Spirit Aid, and Mana Storm, same like Knight that don't have these skills too :)

(sorry, I try my best to explain with English, but I think my English is still not good) "orz