secret about Shield Training?

Antoni77

Question

hehehehe all Players on Luna Online is know about Shield Training is for Block Rate while use Shield

this is skill is only on Fighters Jobs :

-Guard

-Infantrymen

-Phalanx

-Knight

-Rune Knight

-Paladin

-Crusader

-Magnus

but there is one more secret about Shield Training...

Shield Training is also can raise up the attack of Shield Attacking Skills...

-Blunt Shield

-Shield Edge

-Shield Charge

-Doom Burst > on Luna Alpha this is area attacking skills, I like this

-Shield Punch

I have Magnus... my Antoni77 is Magnus and even his on Dual Wield he still can use Shield Punch... first time I am become Magnus I didn't raise up my Shield Training, but since days ago our skills are resets itself... I then have more SP again... I'm still hunting with my normal combos : Rune Impact>Sonic Blast>Shield Punch... and then I have nonsense idea and I raise up my Shield Training... and then my Shield Punch become Stronger than before...

hehehehehe... but until now I still think is just my feeling...? @.@

there is anyone here wanna prove it?

thanks... have a nice day and enjoy playing Luna Celestia... ^^

21 answers to this question

hmmm I already try this Shield Training while I am on Dual Wield with a combo of Shield Punch

the Damage of Shield Punch is increased... but still, I think is just my feeling... @.@

and about SP... me too, I still have 62 SP even I'm not use Reskill...

because when days ago all character's skills are reseted... first I tried to learn my Old Skills from my old Jobs Before become Magnus... I wanna know how Much SP I have then if I'm really-really have all of my Old Skills...

hehehehe such a nonsense right? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

well, as long as I know... Solid Shield is just for Block Rate...

and what I know is... don't give Solid Shield to another character who even not have Shields...

don't give Solid Shield to Dual Wield jobs, or with Two Handed Weapons...

and this means your character too, if your character use Dual or Two Handed Weapons, don't use Solid Shield

but remember this... even we can Block some of enemy attacks, block is not always make that damage become 1 damage... if you face enemies within high physical attacks, that damage not become 1 damage while that damage is already blocked... maybe can become more than 1 damages like 10 damage or 24 damage...

thanks for the share and asked that...

if you have questions about Jobs/Skills/Races/Build Status... ask that on my FaceBook :

[email protected]

Shield training is a passive skill that increase your pdef. Antoni, does it increase your pdef while dual wielding or just the damage of the shield skills? I tried it before,learning the shield training while in dual, and concluded that it doesnt affect your pdef. I dunno this time coz that was last year.

pdef not block rate.

shield training increases your shield block rate ._.

and also solid shield,

but

blessing guard, troopership and heavy armor expertise increases your p.def.

you can test it by urself, make a new fighter , take infantryman on lvl 40, and raise your "shield training" skill, and see is it increases your pdef on your status

well i was making an experiment with my tanker and i raised the skill and then just fight with the ffirst boss i saw...i notice this things.

1:all his hits got me.

2:some of the hits just did 1´s while i dunno if thts the skill working or the shiel block would should block the whole atk.

3:his normal hit rate was 40-60's so i guess shield block doesnt means taking no damage but just absorving most of it

if thats so then shield block work xD if not then i dunno :<

Solid Shield it's Buff Skills... Dual Wield it's only worth for "Shield Attack Skill"

I think it's pointless to use Solid Shield while we are not use the real Shield

but there is rumors about Solid Shield can reduce Critical Damages even we are not wearing Shield...

I don't know that rumors it's true or not... never tried it before...

Sword Rapidity it's useful, especially when you use Dual Wield Swords...

it will raise up you Speed Hit...

1 VIT = ??? HP... ?

I don't know... I always raise up Status by 5 points instead anyway... :3