Higher EXP scrolls

Magulo

So i have seen a lot of people suggest adding more higher level of monsters at DD (101+) but like i always see they always end up being denied.. so im thinking of other ways of approaching this problem..

so why cant there be higher exp scrolls in the market?? like 200%, 300% or maybe even 500%.. it would answer all the prayers of those people who are very lazy to level up.. but these items wont be available in GP cause multi voters would only take advantage of it.. why not sell them for high pp? like:

40pp = 200%

60pp = 300%

90pp = 450%

it would help those lazy people like me in leveling and would help the server because of the constant income coming from the donations...

so what do you think??..:D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

So much PP...and usually people can't get PP like others :/

its not so much pp :3 And at least PP are not so expenive now and you can easy get it by phone (i think every one have mobile phone 0.0) so i think its good idea, becouse even if you have "awsome" eq you still will be noob becouse your lvl is so low (= your dmg, and deff for highter player is nothing) I agree but 500% is to much becouse CL already have good rates so maybe just we will able to use 2 or 3 100% exp scrolls in same time. I meen scrolls 200% and 300% for 1 hour (or 2 hours like 2x 100%).

I Disagree with this- It's way too easy to Level already! All it takes is a Little Time and Patience!

Agreed, this game is already, hugely pay to win..this would just make things a lot worse lol...Besides, what about all the lvl 145-150 who worked hard to get to those levels? They would be enraged. Not to mention the the top players list would mean nothing (I thought it meant nothing but apparently some people think very highly of it and the members on the list).

• Upvote 1

Sure, then by the time you're level 150, you're going to be broke because you weren't farming while leveling

Sure, then by the time you're level 150, you're going to be broke because you weren't farming while leveling

Seriously???? -1 rep for a SUGGESTION?? hahahah... omg this shouldnt be called a suggestion thread if people would just badly rate you if they dont like what you said..:P

LOL.png

• Upvote 1

actually there is one solutions for High Levels Characters, it's already suggested,

(and maybe GMs/Admins it's already working so Hard for it...)

and that suggests it's "a New Maps and a New Monsters with High level"

be patient for it... and support them everyone... :wub:

Seriously???? -1 rep for a SUGGESTION?? hahahah... omg this shouldnt be called a suggestion thread if people would just badly rate you if they dont like what you said.. :P

LOL.png

Lol..why not? -1 is there way to say "disagree"