Wigs and hats in the future

Orange

60 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your most preferred option about wigs below

• Current wig models will become hairstyles and will be available in a second hair salon ticket. All the wigs will be removed.
    • Wigs keep the same but a stat is added to them: all wigs will have +10 vitality.
    • Current wig models will become hairstyles and will be available in a second hair salon ticket, meanwhile new wigs will be created and will have a +10 VIT on them.
  2. 2. Choose your most preferred option about Bachelor hats below (and all the other hats that are alike)

• Keep hats the same
    • Make hats go on worm/lizard slot instead of costume head

Question

• Administrator

Current wigs do not have much use and in competition with other head items they are at the bottom. Sure they are cheap and since right now you can't hide costumes some people use them, so I offer various solutions for the upcoming update regarding wigs.

Remember that when we finish the update you will be able to hide any costume part you wish and you will need at least 3 costume parts to obtain its bonuses.

Second poll question is about hats, such as bachelor, witch, etc... Many players bought them and see them as a needed accessory to play. While I do not agree on that at all, because costumes should never be needed to improve your character statistically in a game but only for fun, players have grown into that too much.

Vote, discuss, suggest.

22 answers to this question

If the hide costume function will be implemented

i want those Wigs will be Hair style and bache stay the same

:D

coz i love the bonus on the lizards

i wanna see the new wigs :3 if it happened

oh and btw,

can you make it possible that the hairstyle available in elf can be have by human, vice versa.

* suggestion only XD

*i just hope the stacking problem will be fix in the update ;3

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

If the hide costume function will be implemented

i want those Wigs will be Hair style and bache stay the same

:D

coz i love the bonus on the lizards

i wanna see the new wigs :3 if it happened

oh and btw,

can you make it possible that the hairstyle available in elf can be have by human, vice versa.

* suggestion only XD

*i just hope the stacking problem will be fix in the update ;3

I like the suggestion of the race hairstyles, I will think about it.

Maybe I will also create new faces for that ticket if I have time.

My suggestion:

Make players able to choose hair color ^_^ Because now, there is hair style that i liked so much, but dont like the color

Sorry that would be too complicated at the moment

I like the suggestion of the race hairstyles, I will think about it.

Maybe I will also create new faces for that ticket if I have time.

you can take my time if you need more

How about able to choose color for hair and eyes?

Remember that when we finish the update you will be able to hide any costume part you wish and you will need at least 3 costume parts to obtain its bonuses.

does this mean if we only wear bwl we wont get the 10%s or only pajama sets and other 5/5 costumes with set effect? and about the wigs, did you mean the head costume part with hp recovery or you will also change stats to vit to any head costumes?

if the hats will go on worms/slime slot does this mean we can't wear any slime/worm/lizard?

• Administrator

does this mean if we only wear bwl we wont get the 10%s or only pajama sets and other 5/5 costumes with set effect? and about the wigs, did you mean the head costume part with hp recovery or you will also change stats to vit to any head costumes?

if the hats will go on worms/slime slot does this mean we can't wear any slime/worm/lizard?

Wigs are the costume heads that have hp and mp recover+3, they are in the item mall.

If you wish to select the option that says hats will go in worm/slime slot that means you can choose to wear hat OR slime OR lizard OR worm OR whatever else there is.

It means that ALL costumes that right now have 1/1 set effects will become 3/3 and/or 4/4 to obtain set bonuses. Any costume that is missing parts in the item mall (like the wizard costume) will have gloves/head/boots added once the update is finished.

my head bursts electric trying to decide to which my vote goes for, lol.

my opinion is...

make current and coming wigs as hair styles, and keep bache/JOL/frank/fantastic hat/bonnet eff as the same.

with the new option of hiding costume, i think its okay to keep their effect. and most ppl will use hide costume anyway.

As long as there will be lot of new costumes, hairstyles, hats, and wigs ,, I think that 3/3 set rule is a fair trade . :3
( i dont mind of having 10 new options for hairstyles xDDD)

my head bursts electric trying to decide to which my vote goes for, lol.

my opinion is...

make current and coming wigs as hair styles, and keep bache/JOL/frank/fantastic hat/bonnet eff as the same.

with the new option of hiding costume, i think its okay to keep their effect. and most ppl will use hide costume anyway.

the wizard robe will have parts? :O

Wigs are the costume heads that have hp and mp recover+3, they are in the item mall.

If you wish to select the option that says hats will go in worm/slime slot that means you can choose to wear hat OR slime OR lizard OR worm OR whatever else there is.

It means that ALL costumes that right now have 1/1 set effects will become 3/3 and/or 4/4 to obtain set bonuses. Any costume that is missing parts in the item mall (like the wizard costume) will have gloves/head/boots added once the update is finished.

does this mean the wizard robe will have parts

and it will be more PP again and that

i need to wear all its parts to gain the effect ? 

the n i guess the bache must be on the lizard slot if that happen :<<

the bonus will be gone -_-

• Administrator

yes the wizard parts will be added, we didn't decide yet the price, but when it comes to updating the item mall I assure you it will be fair and we might reward those who already bought the wizard's robe so they don't feel let down after donating.

Edit: panda's costume is a special costume that has a set effect on each part separately, it will probably stay the same.

So if happens that hat be in worm slot does this mean we won't be able to equip them both at same time anymore? To make way to wigs in the costumes slot. Ergo stats/mspd we had by combining costumes will be lost. Mhmm. . I'm not against or anything need to think it out a lot before I vote.