Which job do you think is best for Gvg & Pvp room

Rain

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which job is best for GvG and Pvp room(not duel)?

• Human SM
    • Destroyer
    • Magnus

Question

11 answers to this question

why did you not include mage DPS  :(  :(

Necro VC and Cardi HT - aoe killer

because I am a destro, Go for destro!  :D

sometimes it depends on how you play :v

but you know,

one factor is also considered.

sometimes it also depends on who are your comrades  :)

For this poll,, I'll go for SM Human crit mix p.a as their SB will always go BOOOOM BOOOOM,, and then dead bodies everywhere xDDD

Well don't forget about strike if you meet any high eva rogue  :P since SM Human don't have RI or FB.

I like Magnuses, they're a really balanced class. And with their barrier aura, you can run around and kill everyone without taking damage. 

If you get a whole party of them together, that's pretty much an endless stream of barriers.

well i'm on this side since i'm a magnus too and on GvG magnus are needed most i think  :D well on pvp room, all job have pros and cons, depend which ur style is suited most on one of these job.

I've played with a variety of classes. From Destro to cardinal. I've had the most success with my level 123 destroyer, but then again I have stuck with him the longest. Although Magnus have the perfect balance of PA/P.Def as well as the Protection Aura (3 second holy barrier). Combining these and a proper play style can make you almost indestructible. Now, another good one is an SM, whether it be Human or Elf. Elf has a slightly higher advantage against evasion players because of RI. But, they both have the advantage of range on other players, even though destroyers and such have Sonic Boom and Earth Wave. Then again, you still have to worry about mages, which are always a pain to deal with, HOWEVER, some most mage skills are within the range of Sonic Boom and Double Sonic Blast, meaning if you have high PA, and you crit, you could drop them, but you could have a death or two on your belt. I'm currently leveling an Human SM, and he's been pretty good with players within his level range, and even some outside of it. So, my final vote would go towards SM or Magnus. I'm not excluding Destroyer, but they just don't always have the P.Def/HP It takes to get close enough and hit the target with Burning Crash or Fearful Blow, unless you want to keep dying and using Sonic Boom upon respawn.  

I like Magnuses, they're a really balanced class. And with their barrier aura, you can run around and kill everyone without taking damage. 

If you get a whole party of them together, that's pretty much an endless stream of barriers.

A whole party of Magnus??? Thats more like a nightmare for the opposing guild >_____<

paladin should be added . magnus + sm + destro are useless if they cant hit a paladin with high block and 15k p def 

Rune Paladin = insane block + godly pdef + annoying RI = Enemy of every class xDD