Ar / Wonderer Question

lightsky

Question

Hello, I have a lot of questions here. 1 Is wanderer is the same class as AR ? 2 does long shot work with other bow skills ? 3 I don't have skill name Rapid arrow when I change wanderer therefore I saw many guide in this forum suggest to learn it. 4 does Elastic Bow skill work the same way as long shot also is this skill work with other bow skills ? (Like increase range for those bow attack skills because I felt it only increase range only normal attack but I never learn it tho predict from passive long shot). 5 when I changed class with cinda at nera castle I got 5 pieces of item such as Hero proof what I can do with those items or just throw it away? Thank you sorry for didn't make good space here.

6 answers to this question

No 3. Rapid Arrow's Name on lvl1 is named to "Fire Arrow" too, what you need to remember is the Skill's Image is Blue and has 3 Arrow on it

don't be confused too much about this, once you Learn it the name will back into Rapid Arrow again :)

Wanderer is the same as AR is just different name for whatever reason. Long shot is a passive for distance ,so it should. Elastic bow is a buff it works with other moves. Ditch the 5 pieces these useless.

No 3. Rapid Arrow's Name on lvl1 is named to "Fire Arrow" too, what you need to remember is the Skill's Image is Blue and has 3 Arrow on it

don't be confused too much about this, once you Learn it the name will back into Rapid Arrow again :)

Answered :)