About Rogue Skills

ziet465

Question

I just realized when I hit a mob using dusk slashing it takes 3k critical damage 

but when it change into rapid slashing  the critical damage change into 1.3k only 

not just that The skill Name Pertaforte that do big damage i just got critical not more then 2k 

just how many rogue skill is bugged? may i know ?

for information my p.attack is 1.3k 

and crits is 750 at level 75 

15 answers to this question

It is not bugged.

"Dusk Slashing" is a single hit move, hence you get 1 large critical. Its upgraded form "Rapid Slashing" hits multiple times, So the critical's appear lower, in reality they are higher than the original attack form.

If you add the total damage caused by "Rapid Slashing"'s Multiple hits it will equal higher than "Dusk Slashing"'s single hit.

"Perforate" is not bugged either.

• Upvote 2

I just realized when I hit a mob using dusk slashing it takes 3k critical damage 

but when it change into rapid slashing  the critical damage change into 1.3k only 

not just that The skill Name Pertaforte that do big damage i just got critical not more then 2k 

just how many rogue skill is bugged? may i know ?

for information my p.attack is 1.3k 

and crits is 750 at level 75 

perforate is bugged. it does a normal attack damage. (I'm pretty sure because I've tried it)

• Administrator

I never said anything nor the word normal idk what you're talking about. all your damage is based on your weapon + the potency of the skill. Some skills are weaker than others but so they are faster and with a lower cooldown, it's nothing new in games. Use a level 1 dagger and you'll see that the skill's damage works fine. You're only level 75 or whatever as a rogue what do you think your damage should be?? also crits are double and higher of the base damage so

I never said anything nor the word normal idk what you're talking about. all your damage is based on your weapon + the potency of the skill. Some skills are weaker than others but so they are faster and with a lower cooldown, it's nothing new in games. Use a level 1 dagger and you'll see that the skill's damage works fine. You're only level 75 or whatever as a rogue what do you think your damage should be?? also crits are double and higher of the base damage so

oh excuse me ,my bad . So i thought skills Example Dusk slashing at level 10 Damage Deal is about 200 something but When p.Atack 1.2k something .. will make 3k critical 

the cool down are faster than perforate though the cast time are the same . so the perforate damage 354 at level 5 so it should deal more critical damage than 

Dusk slashing . And i not understand about Base Damage 

• Administrator

Lv5 Perforate - 354 base damage - 6.1s cd

Lv 10 perforate - 563 base damage - 6.5s CD

Lv10 Rage Step - 246 base damage - 6s CD

Lv10 Heart Blast - 244base damage - 3.2s cd

Lvl10 Dusk slashing - 234 base damage - 4.1s cd

base damage = power of the skill

it all looks fine to me

you no need to Level Up Perforate,

on all Luna Online, perforate is skill Physical with Statis Damages almost like Magic Attack but not Magical

level 1 Perforate is enough if you won't waste more Skill Points

another skills has same Low Damages/ Statis Damages:

-Back Break (Blade Taker Skill)

-Final Strike, I forgot the name... is skill from Assassin with effect Sacrifice your own HP to deal great Damage to your enemy

• Administrator

See that's what I wanted to hear, Antoni77 is right it is set to be magical type damage instead of physical which imo would be a bug just nobody thought of it lol that's probably why they never updated it to physical type, otherwise it does sound like a useless skill for rogues

hmm, sincerely we are not have Blade Taker (nor even a Ruffian) with INT type... yet...

we don't have any info yet to confirm those 3 skills as Magic Attack Skills or still Physical

but I was check on skill Calculator about those 3 skills Damages has Physical-type

so as result, my opinion is: they're Physical Damages Skills but their damages is "Static Damages"

Note: the weird is only Magical Skills has Static Damages... so how can Physical Skills has Static Damages too?

this become my own exciting over Luna Online Games,

still too much mysteries, even though I'm well experienced... XD

if someone have proof to confirm: Perforate, Back Break, Final Blow(?) as Magical Attack Skills,

please share the info to us too on here :)

• Administrator

lol I just said it

Perforate is static damage (static, not stasis coughcough)

I looked closer at our skills, it's static physical damage not magical, magical damage has another damage type

Other static physical skills right now are iron night, imo that is not right because no matter how high you make the damage of the static skill the others that have less base damage and less cd will scale a lot higher, so for me I'd just lower the static damage of perforate and iron night and make it scaling damage based on your patk like the rest

• Upvote 1