Best 1Hnd+Shield User (Magnus Vs Crusader Vs Paladin)

a08003930700

Question

I just want to know which one of these three jobs were good at PvP and GvG. I want to make a char that can tank and do some damage at the same time. 

Elf Paladin = High HP, Block rate and P. Def but low P atk

Elf Crusader = Average HP, Block rate, P Def and P atk (correct me if I am wrong) but has more offense skill and buff (Knight upgrade)

1hnd Magnus = Almost the same HP with Paladin, Higher P def and P atk (even phlanx>paladin) but lower block rate

hope anyone could help me. I am just confuse about these three job and which one should I take. Right now i have lvl 89 elf infantry (yes infantry) I will change my job depending on the suggestions you guys can give. Thank you a lot! 

16 answers to this question

I have some time to make those three jobs i would make it, however, due to money problem i cant. ^^,

So what would be the big difference between those three jobs? Hmm why they said Crusader is a fail job, Paladin was indestructible and magnus was fun?

Thank you!

off topic

Melancholy can I join the guild?

I have some time to make those three jobs i would make it, however, due to money problem i cant. ^^,

So what would be the big difference between those three jobs? Hmm why they said Crusader is a fail job, Paladin was indestructible and magnus was fun?

Thank you!

off topic

Melancholy can I join the guild?

Most Crusader skills are bugged from what I've read.

As you said, Paladins are mainly tank, whereas Magnus are more balanced.

I have never made a Paladin, so I can't give an expert opinion, but I think Magnus would be better suited to what you're looking for.

Off-topic: Could've posted in the guild thread, but yes, you may join. Simply leave your IGN in the guild thread or whisper one of the members in-game.

Yeah, I really love my Paladin. Can't deal a whole lot of damage, but I can take a whole bunch of abuse with the best of them and then get in their face and whittle them down.

sounds like lotsa fun ^_^

is one reason why am leveling my new paladin now ^_^

am leveling mainly to tank austere etc though :p

And paladin still can hit other if u plan so (and have decent equip).. They have lvl 20 sonic boom (from RK path) better than human knight path lvl15.

If no, you still can be a tanker.

With CB set, u can have 100%+ block rate. And u can stun lock with 7sec stun, 4sec cooldown.

Crusader bug on 4 Skills:

-Mental Vortex: not increase magical attack

-Thundering Death: is not Area skill, so okay... at the level 5 Thundering Death become Bigger but still not Area XD

-Shock Wave and Dark Illusion: always miss... XD

and yes I have 1 Crusader too but two-handed Axe... >.<

I believe its paladin since they have stun lock from 1 skill.

Magnus have more stun skill Earthquake,BurningCrash,RuneImpact, BluntShield. But someone said if u try to stack them, sometime it will cause stun bug.

But not with paladin, the blunt shield is overwhelming . (Yes it can stack because u just stack 1 skill), and the % success is to damn high.