Please Help!

geex212

Question

13 answers to this question

What is her character name, I can check on IRC.

It's on the picture lol

<Eon> .whyban sweetashley

<shoutbot> User sweetashley banned for reason 'Advertising Scam Site [void]'

Edit: I'm guessing "SweetAsh" is your friend's character, if so, here's the proof: http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/24453-advertising-cheat-site/

Edited by Eon

• Administrator

She probably went to the site herself and got hacked and that's why it was advertised on her account, happens all the time, they hack the accounts and then use them to advertise the scam again

She probably went to the site herself and got hacked and that's why it was advertised on her account, happens all the time, they hack the accounts and then use them to advertise the scam again

but Admin she told me that she didnt do anything in fact she told me that she didnt use her account for a couple of weeks now is there a way to get me friend unbanned?

It's on the picture lol

<Eon> .whyban sweetashley

<shoutbot> User sweetashley banned for reason 'Advertising Scam Site [void]'

Edit: I'm guessing "SweetAsh" is your friend's character, if so, here's the proof: http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/24453-advertising-cheat-site/

ill ask her what really happen that time so that this issue will be cleared

BTW is her account permanent banned? or just 5-15days? wasnt there a first warning ?

You should probably take a look at the Rule List, as Clise said, don't multi-post.

No warning is required for advertising a cheat website since it's a serious offense such as account trading or real money trading. Also, if you look at the report, it's been a while since your friend was banned, the report is dated back to November 5th