Question About Fighter

DemonSlayerzKing

Question

1. I have a Magnus 1h+sheild FULL VIT Stats (I already put all my SP on blocks skills and passive). :43: And then yesterday I PvP with a Destroyer FULL STR stats. We are both level 105 but why he always do 5k critical on me? :52:  My friend told me that we can not block Critical damage.

So now I confuse, we can block normal damage but not critical physical damage?

Not very understand how the block works,

let say 95% block rate = 100 damage output we only receives 5 damage from the enemy?

2. Is it true Sword master have longer range Sonic Boom (18m) than any other Fighter class?

3. What is the total block rate of Paladin and Magnus?

8 answers to this question

• Administrator

As a tank class you will have a larger HP pool than the other classes so it shouldn't matter if they crit, you can survive it anyway.

Skills that are shared between classes don't change, it's the same skill, some classes just get a higher level than others.

You can calculate your block rate from your passives and buffs yourself, those tooltips are correct.

1. I have a Magnus 1h+sheild FULL VIT Stats (I already put all my SP on blocks skills and passive). :43: And then yesterday I PvP with a Destroyer FULL STR stats. We are both level 105 but why he always do 5k critical on me? :52: My friend told me that we can not block Critical damage.

So now I confuse, we can block normal damage but not critical physical damage?

Not very understand how the block works,

let say 95% block rate = 100 damage output we only receives 5 damage from the enemy?

2. Is it true Sword master have longer range Sonic Boom (18m) than any other Fighter class?

3. What is the total block rate of Paladin and Magnus?

1. I really don't understand why ppl are saying crit can't be block. . Of course you can. . It's the same as those none critical hits. . You block the dmg it lowers the dmg and so as if it crits. .

2. Yes sm, and so are Magnus'

3. Paladin has solid shield lv5 w/c gives 40% block, shield training lv20 with 53%, and I'm not sure about the iron shield buff which it says gives 5% more chance to block, while Magnus block only comes from shield training of lv15 w/c gives 40%, you won't have solid shield unless you went phalanx or infantryman

• Administrator

Sword Master, Crusader and Magnus get the same level of Sonic Boom, 25, is that not correct? It's the exact same skill, there's no range modifier for Sword Masters like a range extend passive or buff for rangers.

As you see level 21-25 is 18m (This is the alpha tooltip that will be updated in game):

[sonic Boom] Lv20 Shoots two successive projectiles at the target, dealing a total of 344% weapon damage. Range - 17m (Swords only*)
[sonic Boom] Lv21 Shoots two successive projectiles at the target, dealing a total of 369% weapon damage. Range - 18m (Swords only*)
[sonic Boom] Lv22 Shoots two successive projectiles at the target, dealing a total of 397% weapon damage. Range - 18m (Swords only*)
[sonic Boom] Lv23 Shoots two successive projectiles at the target, dealing a total of 427% weapon damage. Range - 18m (Swords only*)
[sonic Boom] Lv24 Shoots two successive projectiles at the target, dealing a total of 459% weapon damage. Range - 18m (Swords only*)
[sonic Boom] Lv25 Shoots two successive projectiles at the target, dealing a total of 493% weapon damage. Range - 18m (Swords only*)

And here's Double Sonic Blast, Magnus gets Lv3 and Swordmaster gets Lv5:
[Double Sonic Blast] Lv1 Shoots four successive sonic projectiles dealing a total of 264% weapon damage. Range - 14m (Swords Only*)
[Double Sonic Blast] Lv2 Shoots four successive sonic projectiles dealing a total of 284% weapon damage. Range - 14m (Swords Only*)
[Double Sonic Blast] Lv3 Shoots four successive sonic projectiles dealing a total of 304% weapon damage. Range - 14m (Swords Only*)
[Double Sonic Blast] Lv4 Shoots four successive sonic projectiles dealing a total of 324% weapon damage. Range - 14m (Swords Only*)
[Double Sonic Blast] Lv5 Shoots four successive sonic projectiles dealing a total of 344% weapon damage. Range - 14m (Swords Only*)

Sword Master, Crusader and Magnus get the same level of Sonic Boom, 25, is that not correct? It's the exact same skill, there's no range modifier for Sword Masters like a range extend passive or buff for rangers.

As you see level 21-25 is 18m (This is the alpha tooltip that will be updated in game):

[sonic Boom] Lv20 Shoots two successive projectiles at the target, dealing a total of 344% weapon damage. Range - 17m (Swords only*)
[sonic Boom] Lv21 Shoots two successive projectiles at the target, dealing a total of 369% weapon damage. Range - 18m (Swords only*)
[sonic Boom] Lv22 Shoots two successive projectiles at the target, dealing a total of 397% weapon damage. Range - 18m (Swords only*)
[sonic Boom] Lv23 Shoots two successive projectiles at the target, dealing a total of 427% weapon damage. Range - 18m (Swords only*)
[sonic Boom] Lv24 Shoots two successive projectiles at the target, dealing a total of 459% weapon damage. Range - 18m (Swords only*)
[sonic Boom] Lv25 Shoots two successive projectiles at the target, dealing a total of 493% weapon damage. Range - 18m (Swords only*)

And here's Double Sonic Blast, Magnus gets Lv3 and Swordmaster gets Lv5:
[Double Sonic Blast] Lv1 Shoots four successive sonic projectiles dealing a total of 264% weapon damage. Range - 14m (Swords Only*)
[Double Sonic Blast] Lv2 Shoots four successive sonic projectiles dealing a total of 284% weapon damage. Range - 14m (Swords Only*)
[Double Sonic Blast] Lv3 Shoots four successive sonic projectiles dealing a total of 304% weapon damage. Range - 14m (Swords Only*)
[Double Sonic Blast] Lv4 Shoots four successive sonic projectiles dealing a total of 324% weapon damage. Range - 14m (Swords Only*)
[Double Sonic Blast] Lv5 Shoots four successive sonic projectiles dealing a total of 344% weapon damage. Range - 14m (Swords Only*)

So somebody saying about different range between those Fighter classes is totally bullS. . . 

we cannot block Critical???

actually we can, always remember that Block is for Reduce Damage, not for make the Damage become 1 Damages

if he has Critical on you around 5k, maybe he's actuall Critical is around 10k or higher... :3

(I'm not sure too how to calculate it, but well... we already discuss about Block from long-long time ago with GM Reid's Explanations) :)

we cannot block Critical???

actually we can, always remember that Block is for Reduce Damage, not for make the Damage become 1 Damages

if he has Critical on you around 5k, maybe he's actuall Critical is around 10k or higher... :3

(I'm not sure too how to calculate it, but well... we already discuss about Block from long-long time ago with GM Reid's Explanations) :)

that is what i thought. . . he mybe done 10k crit on me and reduced to 5k due to block rate  :32: