Sign in to follow this  
snickers

Human ArchRanger Guide (original)

:D i am on the road to may AR. And i took Assasin - AR. Its not hard to lvl for me coz im using Dagger. Then just change to Bow at 105 :)

so wish is more damaging? thief-TH-ar or archer-assasin-AR?

Ruffian>Archer>Assassin>AR. They get more crit damage.

And @itsmeJ good luck! ^_^ 

if i choose Ruffian>Archer>Assassin>AR path, what belt good for that path ?? DS Log or Ds Wep ??

Is that good if use eva mix str philo for that path ??

if i choose Ruffian>Archer>Assassin>AR path, what belt good for that path ?? DS Log or Ds Wep ??

Is that good if use eva mix str philo for that path ??

for my opinion, I'll be using DS weapon because you are human and want to use str items like you said.

but I prefer eva mix strike items because AR definitely needs strike .. you could have 2 sets anyway 1 eva 1strike/str items

Hello and I am back from the dead nyahahaha! yes it's true assassin gets more crit dmg + crit dmg buff BUT... it'll be temporarily.. you'll get what I mean after making it ;)

for my opinion, I'll be using DS weapon because you are human and want to use str items like you said.

but I prefer eva mix strike items because AR definitely needs strike .. you could have 2 sets anyway 1 eva 1strike/str items

Thanks for the information...what strike and eva that good for leveling and also for GW ??

effective for 1 hit killing.. make sure you have str+ strike OR eva+strike (stats dependent)

ok, would you reccomend this or elf ar for gw, also can i use dagger with this guide until 105

in GW, damage is everything... (also strike) yep you can use dagger but you have to reskill after job changing to 105

hi.. i was wondering does shadow instinct and diabolic instinct works even ur using bow? i saw this on the altenate path u make on first page.. 

hi.. i was wondering does shadow instinct and diabolic instinct works even ur using bow? i saw this on the altenate path u make on first page.. 

Itll works if you use dagger, not bow