Most Annoying Moments of the Day

Ascension

Waking up in the morning, going wherever you're going, and being like, "I can't wait to go home so I can sleep." Then you get home and you stay up until ridiculous of the hours yet again anyway.

That's literally exactly what I am thinking everyday, then I get home and stay up the entire night.

I haven't changed a bit. :P

When you think of starting something awesome, and have flash-forwards to the future about how awesome it's gonna be, then you just realize the obstacles and limitations and go;

Fuck it.

I am happy you did'nt change your name lel, I recognize someone at least.

You can't let those obstacles, limitations, or people get in the way of your goals! You have to forge your own path, Risk is what makes the endeavor worth it in the end. You only lose, if you don't try at all.

I tried so hard, meh but a lot of things blew up in my face. I don't regret it though.

when you waiting someone that important to you and talk abaout important thing ofc :v and he/she didnt come . isnt moments of the days anyway its been a month lel :'v

I lost track of so many people over my years, I regret not keeping in contact with them.

Lost many important people to time, I wish I could find them today. I miss them a lot.

Always keep your friends close ><

I lost track of so many people over my years, I regret not keeping in contact with them.

Lost many important people to time, I wish I could find them today. I miss them a lot.

Always keep your friends close ><

Thats why i keep everyone close to my heart, no matter what

i do lol. but sometimes, i dont cherish them, then i lose them, then i regret it after all

Dont regret not cherishing people :o.  People need to earn it more than any thing  And haters going to hater or ask dumb questions like do you really. :3 and Dont make me come and beat it into ;D from TC <3