Most Annoying Moments of the Day

Ascension

When i'm out walking my dogs and some one shouts at me saying they should be muzzled due to them being "dangerous dogs" ( 1 is a German Shepherd the other is a Husky( yeah be jealous). Yet the person is out walking a Staffordshire bull terrier (Staffy for short) dogs which are famous for being utter disobedient murderous nightmares.

• Upvote 1

When i'm out walking my dogs and some one shouts at me saying they should be muzzled due to them being "dangerous dogs" ( 1 is a German Shepherd the other is a Husky( yeah be jealous). Yet the person is out walking a Staffordshire bull terrier (Staffy for short) dogs which are famous for being utter disobedient murderous nightmares.

Irony at it's finest, I'm going to assume that his dogs weren't wearing muzzles?

When you have a two page essay due in two days and you think: "oh, I have two days, let me do one page per day", but you REALLY end up doing it all at the last minute while crying miserably.. my life in a nutshell.

I am actually looking to buy both a Husky & German Shepherd right now lol. I always wanted both of those dogs, there such great companions.

When privileged kiddies whine about how hard their life is because a bunch of stupid shit that doesn't even matter happens. 

I fuss over little things a lot, happens when you think to deeply into things >l< 

Realizing that  politics is a very very dirty business.  Also grinding 29million exp and not even being 50% done with my current level :<

Politics is an unfortunate necessary evil. We need ruthless people like them to insure we stay on top internationally. Makes our world go round.

OT: Having to eat dried Oats in your diet. Do you know how shitty dried oats taste? It's like eating saw dust.

Stop being a whiny bitch or the gm will not like you and find you annoying. Also we aren't on top internationally xD. Our economy is steadily fading due to out sourcing in cheaper markets such as china, also a debt we can never pay. 

OT : wearing all black i feel like im goth <.> not cool not cool

• Game Master

Don't be calling players whiney bitches pls, this thread is kind of for that purpose. 

OT: People invading my privacy. Stay out of my room, do NOT touch my shit, unless you have my permission to do so. People don't seem to understand that concept.

Also we aren't on top internationally xD. Our economy is steadily fading due to out sourcing in cheaper markets such as china, also a debt we can never pay. 

Stop quoting everything you hear on the Discovery channel and the internet. Out sourcing is something every country has to deal with. Nobody wants to work in a cotton mill stuffing teddy bears. So we leave it to developing countries to do it. [Just an example]. Our debt, Like almost every other super power has debt we can not pay off for now. Who knows what the future holds, look at Norway having more money than they know what to do with. At one point they had debt to.

Our economy is not "fading" its only fluctuating. Like it has done since the start of the stock market, it will go up and then down.

I am no economics major, but I am pretty sure I am right.

When people who hate me only because i look unusual.

How we look is what makes us unique, people will always hate what they are jealous of.

OT: Waiting in the cold for your ride to pick you up for an hour. I wish I had a car ><

Stop quoting everything you hear on the Discovery channel and the internet. Out sourcing is something every country has to deal with. Nobody wants to work in a cotton mill stuffing teddy bears. So we leave it to developing countries to do it. [Just an example]. Our debt, Like almost every other super power has debt we can not pay off for now. Who knows what the future holds, look at Norway having more money than they know what to do with. At one point they had debt to.

Our economy is not "fading" its only fluctuating. Like it has done since the start of the stock market, it will go up and then down.

I am no economics major, but I am pretty sure I am right.

How we look is what makes us unique, people will always hate what they are jealous of.

OT: Waiting in the cold for your ride to pick you up for an hour. I wish I had a car ><

Luckily for you i am taking economics in college. Second i dont have cable in my room :o. SO i dont watch nor need to quote the discovery channel. Also if we please go to presidential debates of 2012 number one. One of the major issues was outsourcing and how to fix the problem. And by the economic theory that we follow of one Adam Smith. Its only natural for a free market system to go into a recession. 

Next topic Tanisha. Stop.  We both agree we wouldnt talk to each other. If you dont like the words whiney bitchs dont bring it up, because this is not that kind of forum. 

OT: Me not only having to remind a certain person of how she said lets not talk. No communication no acknowledgement what so ever. Also a terrible tank.

• Game Master

"Stop being a whiny bitch or the gm will not like you and find you annoying"

First, you brought me into it. Don't say "It could be anyone" cause we all know who you were referring to. Second, as a GM, I'm warning you not to say stuff like that because it is indeed against our rules to say stuff like that. Not that you care, but I'm doing my job either way. That's all it is. 

OT: People complaining about you when they know you're listening, and you're just like -_- 

"Stop being a whiny bitch or the gm will not like you and find you annoying"

First, you brought me into it. Don't say "It could be anyone" cause we all know who you were referring to. Second, as a GM, I'm warning you not to say stuff like that because it is indeed against our rules to say stuff like that. Not that you care, but I'm doing my job either way. That's all it is. 

OT: People complaining about you when they know you're listening, and you're just like -_- 

Like i said assuming you make an ass out of you and me. Thats all your doing.  You said it yourself im toxic to you, but you still insist you know im going to be a very mean person to you regardless if your a gm or a regular person. Its like you said i dont  care. We are poison to each. Repeat poison to each other. Guess that cleared that up

OT: Poison is very annoying. No pun intended to the gm ofc. For once its not bout you. Made me think of poison.