The Fact of Gap level

370z

Question

13 answers to this question

Depends. If you mean for leveling, it's 19 levels to still get experience with another player. If for PVP, it's definitely in that 15 level area, more or less. 

Seraphyre nice to see your post here i think some staff need to post here too so we have clear answer 

• Administrator

For gaining experience you must be closer than 10 levels difference otherwise, sure you gain experience but not the best experience you could be gaining.

An example is you would gain more exp if you are level 90 and you are playing with a player who is 81 or 99 rather than a player who is level 103.

For pvp magical and physical attacks work different, while a person who is 40 levels under you tries to hit you with their daggers you don't even see a miss or any damage but when a mage tries a spell on you you will see a miss or a 1 etc. I believe for physical attacks to stop hitting at all there must be a level difference higher than 20 levels, your damage is not too decreased if you are 10 levels under but the optimal damage is +-5 levels.

Meanwhile dots/bleeds/etc will always have the same damage no matter what level

For gaining experience you must be closer than 10 levels difference otherwise, sure you gain experience but not the best experience you could be gaining.

An example is you would gain more exp if you are level 90 and you are playing with a player who is 81 or 99 rather than a player who is level 103.

For pvp magical and physical attacks work different, while a person who is 40 levels under you tries to hit you with their daggers you don't even see a miss or any damage but when a mage tries a spell on you you will see a miss or a 1 etc. I believe for physical attacks to stop hitting at all there must be a level difference higher than 20 levels, your damage is not too decreased if you are 10 levels under but the optimal damage is +-5 levels.

Meanwhile dots/bleeds/etc will always have the same damage no matter what level

thank for that clear answer i think were done here this will help other who are confused thanks again ^^

• Game Master

Yeah, I've noticed about the level gap, I meant to get any experience in general. You used to be able to boost people by killing higher leveled mobs when they were around ~19 levels below you. I tried doing it with a friend the other day to see if it gave sufficient experience, but both of us getting to within 5-10 levels of eachother turned out to be much more beneficial. 

In PVP, my Paladin at level 115, I only have issues when it comes to people level 125 and higher. Otherwise, I can fare pretty well when it comes to taking and dealing decent damage (excluding, of course, people with high end gear).

Yeah, I've noticed about the level gap, I meant to get any experience in general. You used to be able to boost people by killing higher leveled mobs when they were around ~19 levels below you. I tried doing it with a friend the other day to see if it gave sufficient experience, but both of us getting to within 5-10 levels of eachother turned out to be much more beneficial. 

In PVP, my Paladin at level 115, I only have issues when it comes to people level 125 and higher. Otherwise, I can fare pretty well when it comes to taking and dealing decent damage (excluding, of course, people with high end gear).

yeah 10 levels i always duel 141-150 and my damage is 4-5k per SB but if come to same levels i done 7-9k per SB depend on target