P.k Question.

funkyshot

Question

Sorry if this has been posted the search on it did not quite turn up the answer I would have liked.

Whats the point to pk? Ok you get pk points but I don't understand how they help you? I have pk'd on this server but I can never pick a prize <I'm assuming it's turned off> So other then using pk to "lvl" what is the point to having it in the first place.

10 answers to this question

PK mode allows you to choose a random item or amount of gold from another players inventory after you kill them.

The PK points makes you weaker with higher amounts. You lose more EXP each time you kill with PK mode on and die, eventually de-leveling.

You can not turn of Luna with PK mode on unless you force shut down, which will cause you to lose EXP points equal to the amount of PK time left.

The more PK points you have the more of your gold, and exp will be taken away. The higher chance of your items getting taken also on death.

PK points has no benefits. It is a negative effect.

PK points reduce at a rate of 5 Points per 30 minutes. To reduce PK points just wait around on a map with monsters while AFK.

PK leveling is Illegal.

• Game Master

When you say you get to pick gold or items, he means the person who kills the PKer gets to. It's broken right now though, so they can't do that, but you still do get PK points, which don't get you anything good. Just takes a butt ton of your exp when you die if you have them.

PK now only benefit for De-leveling for those who already bored with high Level and want to grinding on Nera Harbor once more again XD

Tips: you can decrease PK point with secure and safety just by do Fishing on Alker Farm, or just AFK on there

40-45minutes for decreasing PK point by 10 point ony... (I forgot the exact point, but Fifin know more about this) XD