[Fighter] Successful Dual Sword SwordMaster Human/Elf

Jaaay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

magnus or sm elf ?

If you're going to dual wield, I suggest elf SM. Magnus only gets level 5 dual wield which leaves it with penalty still. Elf SM will have the penalty as well, however, it gets level 10 dual wield leaving it small.

Magnus is better for 2h/1h users. It is one of the more balanced classes in-game.

• 6 months later...

which really is ok ? SM ELF or SM HUMAN ? they say ELF SM is weak cause of lack of p.a ..

Both are great characters to make, Elf SM is just more balanced compared to Human SM.

Human SM has level 6 risk taker and level 4 rage burst giving it higher pa and crit damage than an Elf SM, but it suffers from low pdef that Elf SM offers. Human SM also suffers from lack of stuns; you only get blunt shield as a dual wielding Human SM while an Elf SM gets Rune Impact which is a much better skill.

Human SM aims to 1-hit kill your enemies, Elf SM can stun and then attack.

Overall, it depends what kind of character you are looking for...

Human SM = High power, low defense

Elf SM = Balanced power and defense

Both are great characters to make, Elf SM is just more balanced compared to Human SM.

Human SM has level 6 risk taker and level 4 rage burst giving it higher pa and crit damage than an Elf SM, but it suffers from low pdef that Elf SM offers. Human SM also suffers from lack of stuns; you only get blunt shield as a dual wielding Human SM while an Elf SM gets Rune Impact which is a much better skill.

Human SM aims to 1-hit kill your enemies, Elf SM can stun and then attack.

Overall, it depends what kind of character you are looking for...

Human SM = High power, low defense

Elf SM = Balanced power and defense

Also, elves will have more attack speed and will have more strike, making them more useful against rogues.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

yes ofc.. but you know how difficult now to have an equips that fit on your character.. and i believe that you worked hard to build dat.. you can now send it to war :) and good luck God Bless every player

yes ofc.. but you know how difficult now to have an equips that fit on your character.. and i believe that you worked hard to build dat.. you can now send it to war :) and good luck God Bless every player

thank you sir :) hoping to bump to you in game someday .. :) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

finally there guide that removes my doubts . thx dude. i love so much this job, but so many choices and decisions to be taken. is very difficult to choose between elf and human for this job. so much consideration. and this guide is the perfect answer to choose the race. thx again

finally there guide that removes my doubts . thx dude

If you meant what would happen if you use +7 Lv. 105 Sword (Rose Guard), well I think it can be used as an alternative, until you get Death Maker.  And if you reinforce and philo them ... well they will have additional stats, unless the reinforce failed.

I have a few questions in my mind.

First, If i bought hb box in the web itemshop, will I get 2 of those or I just got one of them ?

Second, what does this "[p], [r], [c]" mean ?

Third, What do you mean by mix str agi ? Philoed ?

I have a few questions in my mind.

First, If i bought hb box in the web itemshop, will I get 2 of those or I just got one of them ?

Second, what does this "[p], [r], [c]" mean ?

Third, What do you mean by mix str agi ? Philoed ?

It's not a ... box, if you click the image of the box, you will be able to choose the part you want to purchase, the necklace or the gloves.

[P] stands for Philo, [R] for Reinforce, and [C] for craft. 

It could mean that the item is philoed with a mixed stat alone (e.g. a mixed STR & DEX philo, but no reinforce or craft), or it could be that the item itself has a mixture of stats, not only the philo (e.g. STR Philo along with a DEX Reinforce). I hope I explained that well.

Forgot few things. Sorry.

I just upgraded Spirit Sword to lv 16, does the spirit sword need to be maxed or stop at certain skill lv ?

and when you reach lv 130, you have to dd at lv range 81 ~ 100 or there's actually more than that ?

and when you reach lv 130, you have to dd at lv range 81 ~ 100 or there's actually more than that ?

DD only.. for range 81-100

I just upgraded Spirit Sword to lv 16, does the spirit sword need to be maxed or stop at certain skill lv ?

Lvl16 is enough, but before you max spirit sword you may atleast focus on your passive,buff skill, for attack skill double sonic blast, sonic boom max them all if possible

• 4 weeks later...

Hi im newbie here in this game, i dont have any experience in this game
 i want to ask in this build first stat for my SM is pure vit and restat when im using dual wield or just go full dex ?

and i must reskill when im start using dual sword ?

Hope you answer my question sir jay

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/27/2016 at 9:44 PM, Rhapsody said:

Hi im newbie here in this game, i dont have any experience in this game
 i want to ask in this build first stat for my SM is pure vit and restat when im using dual wield or just go full dex ?

and i must reskill when im start using dual sword ?

Hope you answer my question sir jay

just go pure vit until you reach lvl130 or its up to you, the reason why i prefer pure vit because this is the level were theres no place for lvlng. except solo dd. but its up to you if you have a good equips you may go to full dex..

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Jaaay said:

Updated

Still has the issues I mentioned. Images not working, tells user to learn shield skills such as blunt shield which don't work with dual wield, doesn't mention job passives.