Update..?

AxeOfZues

Question

I'm a long time player of Luna and Celestia Luna both, as you know Luna Online shut down last march. Making this game the only version of Luna I played for a long time, I tried others but none could compare to the smoothness and just all round greatness of this game! I hate to complain because it's so good right now, but there needs to be an update or else we'll lose a lot of players!(We being the population of CL.) My friends and I find that the cash shop is hard to use and donate. I've donated probably 50$ before on different accounts so yes, no update in about a year is frustrating. A lot of us want the 6th Job Change because for some, 150 comes too fast! There's a glitch in the dungeons as well. I'm not asking for Plus, a lot of people, including me, hated it!! But just an update to make it more like the old Original Luna.. just on steroids... I've heard people talking about boosting the Quest Exp as well! I for one, am not against that! Just please don't ignore us.. the citizens of CL have spoken!

• Upvote 5

23 answers to this question

sorry guys but seeing it from the eyes of the dev, there won't be any updates at all. and i don't really blame them since this client IS alpha luna so it's pretty much filled with bugs that can't be fixed at all unless the real dev's of luna actually worked on it and we already know that, that will never happen

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

well there will be,

its including custome updates and more.

we need to prepare things up.

like naming some new costumes and doing tests before lunch

anyway about costume name, anyone have a good name to this? Best costume lol

511b977e0f94f.png

• Upvote 1

well there will be,

511b977e0f94f.png

Fishman

well there will be,

511b977e0f94f.png

Haha this pic made my day. :D

Be patient. The admins might implement some updates.

patience is one thing , ignorance is another , they said there would be a update near december and its been like 3 months late now .

sincerely we players do really appreciate the costume update , but that's bs to keep fooling some of us , we know GM's and dev have they life pretty busy but what's the point of making the server if you ain't got time ?

I'd say 40%+ of the server players has alredy reached 140+ , and beyond that lvl there isn't much we can do to entertain ourselfs with the corrent CL , Players have been decreasing drastically , so i suggest any update abt monsters/ bosses/ class? i know its hard but hey i miss those days where we had to pray to a players disconnect so we can play in a super fully and crowed server full of life how about you ? . Players been decreasing they been ignoring , i ask my self might it be on purpuse?

• Upvote 4

Have a quick look over at the bug report page http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/forum/33-bug-report/.

There are no bug reports for exploits. In fact, I've mentioned this before:

It's worth noting that the Bug Report forum if full of bug reports for things that make playing harder but not bugs that make playing easier (reinhacking prefix, pk leveling).

And since then I've received 1 report about how to trick the vote system. The only useful bug report I've seen to date.

There is no point in applying updates on top of a broken system, and the system can't be fixed without player input.

You guys all realize why MMO's usually have an Alpha and Beta stages right? To find bugs and exploits.

There will be more updates once the exploits are fixed.

i miss those days where we had to pray to a players disconnect so we can play in a super fully and crowed server full of life how about you ? . Players been decreasing they been ignoring , i ask my self might it be on purpuse?

You realize those were bots right? (That NO ONE reported)

sorry guys but seeing it from the eyes of the dev, there won't be any updates at all. and i don't really blame them since this client IS alpha luna so it's pretty much filled with bugs that can't be fixed at all unless the real dev's of luna actually worked on it and we already know that, that will never happen

dude... dont talk like you know everything. LOL. unless you were one of the game masters. xDDDD LOOOOL!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

dude... dont talk like you know everything. LOL. unless you were one of the game masters. xDDDD LOOOOL!!

i've never said anything about knowing everything, all i said are the things that i know since i played luna for 4 years now.

• Upvote 2

we do understand about bugs and stuffs but seriously its been 3 years now , even the website is not updated .__.

2rxfwxw.jpg

i guess you need to recruit new batch of gm's to entertain us players maybe once or thrice in a week to keep the server lively.

open talk.~

i guess you need to recruit new batch of gm's to entertain us players maybe once or thrice in a week to keep the server lively.

open talk.~

Recruit more Staff/GMs to entertaint us? yeah some Staff and GMs now are busy with their Real Life,

so I guess it would be good if Celestia Luna Recruit New Staff and GMs :wub:

For security reasons, only Brandon is able to edit the website.

And while I agree that more events/event GM's would help, every action has hidden consequences.

Especially when it involves giving people power, no matter how small.

Request it in the suggestion forums though, it's a good idea.

• Upvote 1

• Founder

There will be a large update coming. There are some bugs we need to resolve before it's ready for release but I promise it will be worth the wait.

As for the website, you are correct it is not that updated, but that does not mean anything about the game development itself.

Gary has it right. Only I am able to update the website, but I have been more concerned about working on the game itself. I will update the website when the new update is released.

I know everyone has been waiting for quite some time, and we do apologize for the delays, but the next update will be quite large and you should all enjoy it a lot.

• Upvote 4