suggestions for upcoming update

muhazie

I know this has probably been suggested before, and I think I recall seeing a thread about it, but I'd really like for some changes to be made to items with similar images.

I bought two [TW]Winning trash for 1.7B thinking it was Shining garbage. Obviously, it was my fault for not reading the name, but I had no idea a duplicate even existed. I didn't even realize they weren't Shining garbage until I opened one of them and got nothing (as far as I know).

Cases like these are practically the sole reason why people get scammed, so it would potentially prevent many future reports.

I know this has probably been suggested before, and I think I recall seeing a thread about it, but I'd really like for some changes to be made to items with similar images.

I bought two [TW]Winning trash for 1.7B thinking it was Shining garbage. Obviously, it was my fault for not reading the name, but I had no idea a duplicate even existed. I didn't even realize they weren't Shining garbage until I opened one of them and got nothing (as far as I know).

Cases like these are practically the sole reason why people get scammed, so it would potentially prevent many future reports.

I agree, I don't think any item should have the same inventory icon.

Pretty sure something will be done with that, just like the skill icons being changed so that no two skills will have the same icons.

Okay, I was hoping that was the case, but I'm glad to hear it's so.

Im sure winning trash = shining garbage. just different place to get it.

Yesterday i open [TW] terrapin and i get VIP uniform

Yeah pretty sure they are similar items with similar drops.

Ah, is that so? That makes me feel a little better.

I guess I was just unlucky. Thanks though~.

• Game Master

Trust me I already suggested all of those logical things, but nobody likes to hear it come from me so I get scolded for my suggestions  :rolleyes:

Just search a topic before posting so you don't get your head bitten off ;)

:mellow:

Don't know what your problem is, but anybody is free to suggest anything, all suggestions are considered. Don't go discouraging other members because you seem to think the world is against you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

How about set a system in naming character,

so if the character name contain "gold", "GM", or "char" then the warning pop up will appear?

*include that word translated in indonesian, phillipines, latino, and malaysian.

It should just block people from putting "GM" in there character name. Then we don't have to report it anymore.