Most Annoying Moments of the Day

Ascension

• Game Master

Is it the young one? Tell her to knock it off if so, she only had it in the first place cause I lent her mine and then she started acting like I gave it to her. And then she went and deleted it. That can be my annoying moment of the day.

• Upvote 1

Is it the young one? Tell her to knock it off if so, she only had it in the first place cause I lent her mine and then she started acting like I gave it to her. And then she went and deleted it. That can be my annoying moment of the day.

I lost tha v.glove with 19 eva on it ... that was a lucky philo and philoed by my friend .. so i know that feel . 

OT: when someone yelling at you , and the guy is right infront of you or near you lel . 

I lost tha v.glove with 19 eva on it ... that was a lucky philo and philoed by my friend .. so i know that feel . 

OT: when someone yelling at you , and the guy is right infront of you or near you lel . 

THIS. I hate people that do this, that's why I talk really softly... people have to ask me speak louder.. I'm not proud of that..

OT: Explaining something over and over again in 1000000 different ways and the person is still clueless. (facepalm)

• Game Master

She thought it was or something. I said she could borrow it and she freaked out and kept thanking me and now she thinks its hers. But its deleted now anyway, so oh well I guess.

OT: Some guy grabbed a fist full of my hair and yanked on it as a "joke" and it really hurt <_<

She thought it was or something. I said she could borrow it and she freaked out and kept thanking me and now she thinks its hers. But its deleted now anyway, so oh well I guess.

OT: Some guy grabbed a fist full of my hair and yanked on it as a "joke" and it really hurt <_<

Wat the fawking fawk... O.o, how is that a "joke"?

Wasting tons of philo stones on a necklace and you FINALLY get a good philo but no buyers. -_-

• Game Master

huehue I just had a strawberry + banana smoothie. omnom

OT: Wanting to take a nap but having to babysit the pups. Gunner is worse than a kid, he destroys the whole living room if he's left alone -_-