Most Annoying Moments of the Day

Ascension

• Game Master

Not everyone's gonna be like the other two scumbags in your life, don't let bad people stop you from letting people in. There are people who are worth it. They just aren't it.

OT: Learning Japanese (going into secondary languages and education - going to teach English in Japan :3) and they have over 2,000 Kanji - their alphabet characters - that I have to learn so I can read Japanese, and then I have to translate that to English. I've learned the vowels and two sets of consonant + vowel combinations (usually about 5 vowel combinations per consonant) and my brain already hurts ;~;

• Upvote 1

• Game Master

I know 20 Kanji :lol: Now only 1,980 to go! :lol:

<_<

The picture in the spoiler is my notebook page of me writing the Kanji over and over again to try and remember it. This is only Katakana ;_; Going to have to learn Hiragana after I learn all of the Katakana.

This is the Kanji I know:

アイウエオ - vowels (a, i, u, e, o)
カキクケコ - ka ki ku ke ko
サシスセソ - sa shi su se so
タチツテト - ta chi tsu te to

62290b97-c6a9-4c3b-8820-d290d6400d33_zps

Trying to get help on my homework and no one wants to answer me, fuuu ;~;

I rather go to school and copy my friends homework... XD

Reset Skill now 600m ? OMG!!! it was around 300m... now the Price is Doubled... >.<

When your brother throws up all over the floor. Mother locked herself in her room crying, brother vomiting in the bathroom, and I'm standing here expected to clean this mess. Of course I did but it ruined my weekend.