Most Annoying Moments of the Day

Ascension

• Administrator

Seeing homos making out in public. Deym

1. Deal with it.

2. Watch it, that could be taken as a homophobic comment, in fact it is so please do not say anymore stuff like that

• Upvote 3

big time :o what r u guys playing?

Topic: nothing yet

Its a milsim event (Military Simulation) aka Airsoft. Good news is our team took first! Took 100$ for myself and donated the other 700$ to the field/event for next time.

• Upvote 1

Planned to use this day to study for finals tomorrow but ends up spending the day doing nonsense.

Happens everytime. In fact, I wasted more of my time posting this ._.

Mari taking screenshots of me on skype while im not looking. gg

Being ignored by well near everyone in my skype contacts yesterday \._./ (exception of Mari)

Lmao. :*

Having that one day where no outfit you try on looks good and you just wish you could leave the house wearing a potato sack instead. 

:handsup_con:

• Administrator

The official notes about set effects were removed, not without a reason, and even then the main effects remained unchanged so your statement is invalid. We wouldn't remove the main effects without compensating for what players have been paying for the item.

• Upvote 1

The official notes about set effects were removed, not without a reason, and even then the main effects remained unchanged so your statement is invalid. We wouldn't remove the main effects without compensating for what players have been paying for the item.

i didnt know they were removed but i read about being compensated with the boots and gloves and ect. Note : I QQ about everything. And I say I'm quiting like 3456789 times. But I never do xD CL has a hold on me

OT: Being teased about getting a puppy :(

• Upvote 1

When you're enjoying war and then, LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! and DC!!!! happens.. -_____- :53: :53: :53:

Thinking that maybe the map cant handle 50 people? ......  >___>

I remember trying to cause a map to crash with 100+ people attacking at once and it didn't crash