Most Annoying Moments of the Day

Ascension

have so much Ideas, yet can't realize them... :o

(I don't have money and skills to realize my Ideas) XD

That is how I feel 75% of my life haha.

I always carry my ideas to the half way point, and lose interest in it. [Like my guild Lie :)!]

I lack the skill, and ability to do most things all the way.

Having my downloads peak at 10kB/s when im on a 300MB connection (curse you slow seeds) and trying to convince someone with no knowledge of big dogs NOT to get a husky (They just wont believe me about how destructive they are)

When people thinks you're asian. OTL I don't hate asians, I just...meh, I totally don't look like one. ;-;' and it makes me feel like sooo small. ;o; There's alot of white, black, yellow people... And I'm here, hi! I'm 'red'. \(;-;)/

When people thinks you're asian. OTL I don't hate asians, I just...meh, I totally don't look like one. ;-;' and it makes me feel like sooo small. ;o; There's alot of white, black, yellow people... And I'm here, hi! I'm 'red'. \(;-;)/

People sometimes ask if I'm Asian because my last name is Deochan, the Chan making it Asian I guess?

• Game Master

Report them, that is considered harassment. 

OT: Family goes out and gets a bunch of food without you, doesn't bring any back for you, so you start making your own food, and one of them comes in to the kitchen like, "Do you want half of my food?" <_< No, I don't want half of your food, I want my own food.

Report them, that is considered harassment. 

OT: Family goes out and gets a bunch of food without you, doesn't bring any back for you, so you start making your own food, and one of them comes in to the kitchen like, "Do you want half of my food?" <_< No, I don't want half of your food, I want my own food.

Someone stole my left over Red Lobster, I was devastated ;o;