Most Annoying Moments of the Day

Ascension

• Game Master

when I want to ask what is anime on "Soundless Melody" Signature is, but I can't send message to her >.<

It's from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

Getting two accidental downvotes in one day -_-

• Upvote 1

when you trying to explain something too long on the post/ comment on social media...

suddenly appear a wild announcement about someone who "exactly" explain the "exactly" same explanation like yours more shortly yet still can be understand...

by another simply means:

"Antoni, you just too late dude"... :Problem Antoni?:

D'aw. Isn't that cute. Calling your so called friends fake. Birds of the same feather flock together, right?

OT: Sugarcoaters, really though. What are words if you really don't mean them when you say them?

• Game Master

Lau if you have a problem with me, I suggest you take it up with me in private. Talking shit in public isn't going to get you anywhere you want to be. And anyway, I wasn't being a fake friend. You would have to actually be FRIENDS to be a fake friend. I have no obligations to pretend to like someone I'm not friends with.

OT: Lack of active guilds with decent people in them. Every guild is either dead, full of people who speak foreign languages, or have terrible people in them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lau if you have a problem with me, I suggest you take it up with me in private. Talking shit in public isn't going to get you anywhere you want to be. And anyway, I wasn't being a fake friend. You would have to actually be FRIENDS to be a fake friend. I have no obligations to pretend to like someone I'm not friends with.

OT: Lack of active guilds with decent people in them. Every guild is either dead, full of people who speak foreign languages, or have terrible people in them.

Make your own guild? Then only people you like can be in it, and I am guessing it would be English only xP?

• Game Master

I couldn't agree more GM Seraphyre. Instead of firing shots here, why not just tell me.

I didn't think it mattered, we didn't talk when we were "friends," why talk when we're not? Also I wasn't firing any shots, nothing I posted had anything to do with you.

Make your own guild? Then only people you like can be in it, and I am guessing it would be English only xP?

I don't put in enough time to do that, and I prefer to be in other guilds either way. 

OT: Have to go to sleep soon and go through another 8 hours of work. At least it's Friday tomorrow, I guess.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Can you all just go your separate ways? Must we really fight like anxious children in front of people? If problems are meant to be addressed, address such in another chat.. 

OT: Walking home in cold ass weather.

• Game Master

Well said, Jonah. 

OT: Having no headphones so you're watching YouTube through your speakers and the person in the video starts screaming bloody murder, and your family is just like wtf. lmfao