suggestions for upcoming update

muhazie

Honestly, I have read through every thread in this forum. Since then some problem still same but some of em has been fixed, also coming soon but don't know date yet is really popular quote for staff. No offense but this topic is just " up in the air " why just change some thing simple, website should update some or upload new picture instead of old one. I really like staff they alway active take care community around please keep doing.

A good amount of players don't know how to access forums. Not a lot. But enough..

I suggest that if someone had the time.. even though its a simple thing.. we should still have tutorials on that stuff... Video or picture Tutorials. Like on the Tube.

I know you guys are busy though, but things like  "How to get to Website to Forums" videos and "Know your way around the forum" Videos. Or picture guides.

Just to help those for people who honestly don't know.

Idk.

Might have to be made by the players or whatever.

• Game Master

If that's to be considered, I think we should just get a wiki running by the staff, and then players can add in helpful guides, tips, and any other things players would find to be useful.

We don't have an official one, but if we did, we could link it somewhere on the website and/or forums for anyone who needs information about certain things in the game.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

If that's to be considered, I think we should just get a wiki running by the staff, and then players can add in helpful guides, tips, and any other things players would find to be useful.

We don't have an official one, but if we did, we could link it somewhere on the website and/or forums for anyone who needs information about certain things in the game.

There is already an ongoing project about that, and you know that Seraphyre

I don't know if this once ever suggested or not, but...

my friend hope the Werehouse can hold Unlimited Golds... I mean, for now we can only put maximum 500m on werehouse,

so he think it will more efficient to make it Unlimited Gold too like on Inventory and we can share it to another character

for example 1B, 10B, etc :)

• Upvote 1

I don't know if this once ever suggested or not, but...

my friend hope the Werehouse can hold Unlimited Golds... I mean, for now we can only put maximum 500m on werehouse,

so he think it will more efficient to make it Unlimited Gold too like on Inventory and we can share it to another character

for example 1B, 10B, etc :)

it hasnt been suggested yet, and not sure if this is serious problem, but if you only has 2 slots bought and adds 3 more slots with warehouse expanders you can only puts in 10m until you relog

but i thinks this really good idea, sometimes i has excess gold i likes to keep in my wh incase i makes new character, but is kinda annoying because i likes making characters :lol:

• Game Master

There is already an ongoing project about that, and you know that Seraphyre

Yeah but its not really a thing yet, was just thinking players might want to help with it. Especially since you already have so much on your plate, what with the update and all.

Warehouse gold cap should be removed I agree with the above suggestions.

Its so tedious to move it little by little, especially when you exceed 20b and need to transfer to a new character.

I also wanted to make a new suggestion. Its up for debate though because you can argue both sides I guess..

Offering an optional Subscription style Vip membership to Forums.

Becoming a Subscriber or joining the Vip program to offer these members exclusive sneak peeks, exclusive events, ect ect.

Idk. Just another way for players to support the game.

VIP members should get the option to

-Open/Close there own thread.

-Edit title freely

-Have animated [Gif] avatars / signatures

-"member" title changes to colored "VIP" Title

-VIP exclusive events

-Possibly a VIP in-game item [Cape or costume] - Only gained by having a membership extending 1 year - 

There is this other forums I use for Console games and there VIP program works good. Get cool benefits .

I understand if nobody likes it.

Warehouse gold cap should be removed I agree with the above suggestions.

Its so tedious to move it little by little, especially when you exceed 20b and need to transfer to a new character.

I also wanted to make a new suggestion. Its up for debate though because you can argue both sides I guess..

Offering an optional Subscription style Vip membership to Forums.

Becoming a Subscriber or joining the Vip program to offer these members exclusive sneak peeks, exclusive events, ect ect.

Idk. Just another way for players to support the game.

VIP members should get the option to

-Open/Close there own thread.

-Edit title freely

-Have animated [Gif] avatars / signatures

-"member" title changes to colored "VIP" Title

-VIP exclusive events

-Possibly a VIP in-game item [Cape or costume] - Only gained by having a membership extending 1 year - 

There is this other forums I use for Console games and there VIP program works good. Get cool benefits .

I understand if nobody likes it.

is a good idea, there are pros and cons to it;

Pros;

extra donations

possible monthly, tri-monthly, quarterly or yearly subscriptions will bring in more moneys

vip items/status would give people a reason to subscribe

editable title can be done if you pm a mod i thinks, not sure how i gots mine XD

Cons;

the minor moderator ability to open/close your own threads can be abused

vip items might give people an unfair advantage

exclusive events could cause problems amongst normal members

same can be applied to sneak-peeks

there more pros than cons, but ultimately up to staff, i agree itd be nice and id do it if was available, simply because i wants to help promote the server.

i hope gets implimented anyway

• Administrator

We do not need a forum VIP membership, when have you seen in a game a vip membership has all of its advantages in the forums and the only thing you get in game is a costume and access to "exclusive events" which I dislike, events should be accessible to everybody. a VIP membership in a game is something that gives in game advantages, not too big, such as faster exp, bigger drop rate, etc, that is a vip membership, not a half-moderator status in the game's forums, all you would get in the forums is a title and that's it.

Edit~

And when it comes to a forum community, I have seen Forum VIP subscriptions. with the advantages being limited to the Forum itself. In my opinion it works great, The users get to lock there own post, Edit there own title [without asking], colored user name, the feeling to have supported the community, among other perks.

Maybe in-game VIP then?

We do not need a forum VIP membership, when have you seen in a game a vip membership has all of its advantages in the forums and the only thing you get in game is a costume and access to "exclusive events" which I dislike, events should be accessible to everybody. a VIP membership in a game is something that gives in game advantages, not too big, such as faster exp, bigger drop rate, etc, that is a vip membership, not a half-moderator status in the game's forums, all you would get in the forums is a title and that's it.

forgots the exp and drop rates, but nothing big enough to make a big impression, but enough to intice people to subscribe as a vip

like instead of 150x exp make it 175x or 200x, and for drop rates instead of 50x make it 65x to 80x again nothing too big or is gonna ruin economy greatly, or just makes exp rate higher only

the events i didnt likes either as i said in previous post, makes jealous conflicts

• Upvote 1

It would be way to difficult to do that, make the EXP rate different for VIP players. But what you Can do.

Is VIP players get a Permanent 10% EXP scroll.

Or we get our own private server channel [Channel 11] Where EXP/Drop rates are higher?

Or maybe we should get a [VIP Potion] Pot which increases all Stats by 2-5% Permanently. 

Ect ect..

New Suggestion:

Event calendar. With the GM throwing the event, and its type. Along with projected time. < Possibilities

I don't want to throw a player hosted event in fear of disturbing a GM event. Or making the players choose between 2. It would just be an inconvenience. Better to have a calendar.

We can still have "pop-up" events like normal, that are not on the calendar.

But you know...

whatever.

New Suggestion:

Event calendar. With the GM throwing the event, and its type. Along with projected time. < Possibilities

I don't want to throw a player hosted event in fear of disturbing a GM event. Or making the players choose between 2. It would just be an inconvenience. Better to have a calendar.

We can still have "pop-up" events like normal, that are not on the calendar.

But you know...

whatever.

a calender would be nice, but if is in-game is gonna be hard to implement

but means if emergency comes up for event hoster, it wont happen, meaning people will complain a lot

• Game Master

I don't think any of that sounds fair at all. That just sounds like modern society, and people using their money to get better advantages/opportunities/treatment than the lower/middle working classes. 

I mean, I'm glad people are donating to help the server, but I think the player of the month idea is fine where we pick players who are good to the community and help a lot, and they get maybe something flashy looking to show for it. But to give people an advantage just cause they pay more money than other people who possibly - probably, even - don't have that option, is really not fair.

You are completely right, but money will not come from players farming at Nera Harbor or fishing all day [Hard Work]. In my opinion...

The VIP players would just be getting something a little Extra. The non-vip players can still achieve these things them self, Perhaps we can offer as an award to certain events, VIP time. 1 month free subscription for winning something.

Its not giving them to much, but its also giving enough to show its appreciated.

I don't know.

I guess you are right though.. 

I mean I understand that not everyone can do this. I know not everyone has the resources to be flexible with there money. Some people can afford it, some can't. 

but, 

I mean, your technically saying that its un-fair some people can afford the Iphone 5 and others can't.

Is that not the way all things work? You pay more, you gain more...

Either way money is what makes the boat float.... No?

It sounds right to me. I Pay More. So I get more perks.

You sacrifice more, you gain more.

You increase the stakes, Win for a higher pay-out.

Sounds logical to me.

I don't know..

• Game Master

No, but they're earning that by playing the game like is intended. That's fair. Donating to get items is a big enough advantage for donators, not to mention private donating. I don't know, it just doesn't seem really fair to me.

• Administrator

GMs do events when they can, they don't have a timetable nor office hours, to be honest they do not have to tell anybody when or what events they are going to do because they may not know themselves. Your own events are your responsibility and a GM shouldn't have to tell a player when they're going to do an event just so the player can do their own event, an event calendar wouldn't show GM events, it would only show the official server-wide events such as donation promotions and planned events that are posted on the forums.

also fei seeing the way players treat their event rewards is just pushing me into making all event rewards untradeable, like everywhere else

• Upvote 1

I agree with Orange. With VIP and everything else. Okay from the things that I've read so far, the player of the month (picked by staffs) sounds fine as long as they don't get any advantages whatsoever other than just the title "POTM". But the VIP stuffs just doesn't sound fair in any ways.

seeing the way players treat their event rewards is just pushing me into making all event rewards untradeable, like everywhere else

^ This as well.

Whatever seems fair for you all @Everything else.

seeing the way players treat their event rewards is just pushing me into making all event rewards untradeable, like everywhere else

Is that my fault? Did I upset you by making your event prize into another event prize?

I am sorry I did not mean anything by it...

I would rather see it given to another player than sit in my warehouse forever, I really did not mean to not show appreciation or something...

I feel guilty now, Its only common sense. Gifting a gift is wrong. 

• Administrator

Whatever seems fair for you all @Everything else.

Is that my fault? Did I upset you by making your event prize into another event prize?

I am sorry I did not mean anything by it...

I would rather see it given to another player than sit in my warehouse forever, I really did not mean to not show appreciation or something...

I feel guilty now, Its only common sense. Gifting a gift is wrong. 

Don't worry it's not just you, many players participate in these events knowing the prize to just sell it right after getting it, many of these items could be more useful to newbies

Don't worry it's not just you, many players participate in these events knowing the prize to just sell it right after getting it, many of these items could be more useful to newbies

if anything id keep it for myself

i mean event items are exclusive to events or super rare items, people dont appreciates what they gets, you put effort into an event only to have people throw your prize away for money without even thinking about what you did to put it together.

some people are more ungreatful than they think they are

money > everything here apparently <_<